✾Sixty Nine-New Future?✾

My world

My world...
Is it really complete...?

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P. O. V.)

-The year 2018-

Takemichi leaped back to the future to discuss with Naoto the past events that have changed. They discussed a new threat, which was Izana Kurokawa. "I will thoroughly investigate this in the police network." Naoto said in anxiousness, "I'll investigate things on myself too," Takemichi said in agreement.

"Okay, call me if you find anything," Naoto said. Suddenly his phone vibrated inside his pocket, he took it out and read the contact name. "Ah, Takemichi-kun, I forgot to introduce you to someone." Naoto said, "Eh?" Takemichi quirked a brow at him. "When you leaped back to the past, everything here in the future changed. Although, I believe you already know this person," Naoto stated sternly before showing Takemichi the caller's ID on his phone.

"Hm?" Takemichi hummed as he read the caller's ID, it took a moment for him to process everything, but when he finally did. His eyes go wide in surprise. "HIROKI-KUN?!"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"It's been a long time, Takemichi-kun," Tadashi smiled at them both. Takemichi was having a hard time believing it, now, the Tadashi he is seeing in the year of 2018. Has turned himself into a well-composed and well-figured man while wearing a black dress shirt and red necktie over his collar.

He looks even more mature compared to him in the past, and even taller. And what's more surprising is that Tadashi is now working for the police and government. Working as an investigator. "Thank you for inviting us for dinner, Hiroki." Naoto thanked him before him, and Takemichi sat down at the opposite chair in front of him.

"It's my pleasure," Tadashi smiled before turning his attention on Takemichi. "How have you been, Takemichi-kun? I haven't seen you for a while after Mitsuya-kun's funeral," Tadashi said as he held both of his hands together and placed them on his lap. "Ah-, Y-Yeah... things happened, and I got a bit busy," Takemichi chuckled nervously as he scratched his right cheek with his index finger.

"You don't have to hide anything from him, Takemichi-kun," Naoto stated, causing Takemichi to look at him with a questionable look. "I already know the story of your powers and your goal in changing the past and saving everyone," Tadashi said. "EH?!" Takemichi explained as his voice echoed inside the bar they were in. It was fortunate that nobody was there, since the owner and Tadashi made a deal.