✾Fourty Six-Saving Baji✾

◆____________________________◆

(Shuji's P.O.V.)

-Your House-

I was leaning my back against the wall near the door frame outside as I wait for her

I was leaning my back against the wall near the door frame outside as I wait for her. I puffed out a cloud of smoke as I held the cigarette in between my fingers. There's nothing special going on inside the gang, so I'm pretty free as of the meantime. Although...

"Become one of my chess pieces, Hanma Shuji."

"Kisaki...that guy... Please expel him from Toman!"

"Why did you let a guy like him join Toman? I can't explain why, but he's bad news!"

"My name is Shiori. Hanma Shiori."

"It's nice to meet you, Shiori. My name is Kisaki Tetta. Thank you for congratulating me, I didn't expect a pretty girl like you to be here."

Though it's only a guess...that guy...
I'm sure there's something going on between him and Shiori. What's more odd is how that Takemichi guy opposes the idea of him joining Toman. Just by the looks of it, something fishy is definitely going on. Well, It's not my business anyway. Dealing with other people's stuff is annoying. I put the lit cigarette on my lips as I inhale it, then puffed out my 3rd smoke of the day.

She's still isn't here. This is getting dull.

(3rd P.O.V.)

It's already been a few weeks since your encounter with Kazutora in your school. It's not like he has been bugging you every day, but there are times when Mikey isn't around who suddenly visits you out of nowhere. That's the time Kazutora would pop out and greet you for a moment, then would want to start conversing with you.