✾59(Full) - It's been so long✾

A/N: MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS BE WARNED!!!!

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

"Are you okay, Takemichi?" Tadashi questions Takemichi, who's on his knees at the ground after, he saved him from getting punched by Taiju

"Are you okay, Takemichi?" Tadashi questions Takemichi, who's on his knees at the ground after, he saved him from getting punched by Taiju. "Y-Yeah! Thanks for the save, Hiroki-kun...." Takemichi thanked him before his gaze focuses on the tall man in front of him.

"Taiju..." Hakkai murmured his brother's name as if he saw he the devil himself. "THAT'S JUST NOT FAIR!" Taiju yelled with a smug on his face as a nerve appears on his forehead. "YOU GUYS LOOK LIKE YOU'RE HAVING FUN SO MUCH FUN!" He said before making his way over to Takemichi, then pulling him up by the collar. Tada looked over in your direction. You could tell what his question would be about.

Should I save him? That's obviously what he is thinking. But you can't risk it. Tada is indeed strong, but not as strong as Taiju, and you know Takemichi will be able to handle Taiju's punch, so you shook your head. Conveying to him that he shouldn't interfere, and he listens. Taiju laughed before he punched Takemichi right on the face with brute force.

"TAKEMICHI-KUN!" Hina yells his name in concern as Yuzuha warns her not to interfere. Takemichi was on the ground, suffering from the tremendous pain on his face as his nose bled from blood. "So... who's this jerk?" Taiju questions as he faces Koko. "Don't even know the guy, and you slugged him anyway?" Koko chuckles. "Nice one, boss."

"He's a member from Toman. Hanagaki Takemichi." Koko stated, Taiju cracked up a laugh. Thinking that a weak wimp like Takemichi was a part of Toman. "That's a good joke right there, Koko!" Taiju laughs. "It's true...one of..." Koko paused for a second before his gaze focused on you once more. "Hakkai's little friends...." Koko's tone deepen as if he was emphasizing you, causing you to shiver from his piercing gaze.