✾Seventy Four-She chose...✾

(3rd P.O.V.)

"So... you're telling me that Shiori-chan and Izana..." Takemichi trailed off, so confused about what is happening that he is not sure what to say next. Tadashi could sense his confusion and knew what he was thinking, so he nodded his head for clarification. "After Shuji nii-chan's death... Shi-chan has been losing her composure and mental state every day..." Tadashi started explaining as his eyes went dark in gloom.

"She kept yelling...throwing things everywhere, like a child having a tantrum..." Tadashi explained quietly as Takemichi just listened in pure bewilderment. "W-What about... her baby?" Takemichi questioned hesitantly. Tadashi bit his lower lip, his expression turning even more sullen than before. "Shi-chan...had a miscarriage..." Tadashi uttered.

Takemichi looked at him wide-eyed, his lips shaking for the next question he wants to be answered. "Y-You said that, Mikey-kun... killed Shiori-chan... how and why?" Takemichi stuttered at his own inquiry as he looked at Tadashi a bit desperately. "Shi-chan... I don't even know what Shi-chan was thinking ever since back then... after she lose her child... she went mad and shunned everyone away from her, even Izana... but then, one night, there was a CCTV footage of Mikey breaking in and taking Shi-chan away...." Tadashi stated sternly.

"But three days after her disappearance, Shi-chan's body was found in Shrine near the Urban forest. A gun wound was evident on her chest...she got shot..." Tadashi said. "But I don't get it!" Takemichi yelled with furrowed brows in confusion. "Mikey-kun loved Shiori-chan! You knew that too, didn't you, Hiroki-kun?!" Takemichi questioned him desperately.

Tadashi stayed silent, only giving him a quiet answer. Takemichi pondered to himself, asking the same question over and over again inside his head, why is the future still in chaos?
Why is everything not going happily ever after?
Why is it still filled with darkness?
Just why?

After a moment of silence, heavy air pushing them rock-bottom, they decided to leave before discussing further the past events. While Tadashi was driving, planning on taking Takemichi home, he noticed that there was a black car following them from behind. This caused an uproar between the two as they tried their best to get that car out of their tale.

Then, in the driver's seat, a hand came out with a gun, shooting bullets on the wheels of Tadashi's car. Tadashi cursed underneath his breath as he maneuvered the car near an alleyway, considering it as their only way of escape and out of reach from their opponent. Takemichi followed suit, trailing behind Tadashi as they both sprinted their way across the alleyway when suddenly a gun appeared itself from another alleyway right beside Takemichi.

"TAKEMICHI-KUN!" Suddenly, a familiar voice rang through Takemichi's ears as the owner of that voice shielded himself to protect Takemichi. "NAOTO!" Tadashi yelled as he ran towards his comrades. Naoto coughed up blood on Takemichi's shoulder, his left arm got shot from the bullet, that belonged to none other than the villain himself. "Kisaki...?"

Takemichi's eyes shot wide, stunned to see the man he didn't want to see even in this timeline. "What bad timing..." Kisaki mumbled as he returned his hand to his side while holding the gun. Tadashi scowled deeply as he took out the gun on his side and was about to shoot him, but before he could, someone beat him to it.

A sound of a gun was fired, heading towards Tadashi as his hand got shot and started bleeding. Tadashi dropped his gun and groaned in pain as he starts backing away from the immense pain of his hand. "HIROKI-KUN!" Takemichi yelled while still holding onto the wounded Naoto. "Now that was a better timing," Kisaki smiled as a figure behind him started walking towards the light.