✾Fifty Four-Your Last Smile✾

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

"It's time to come out now!" Kisaki yelled in a happy tone. "Hide and seek is already over, Shiori!" He stated as he starts walking towards Naoto's car. Kisaki had a sly smirk on his face as he taps his index finger on the car. "Anytime now~." He threatened in a teasing manner when suddenly the door on the front seat opened. Revealing none other than Takemichi himself. "I-I surrender!" He stammered as he raises both of his arms.

Kisaki was a bit taken back from the sudden submission, but nonetheless, it gave a smile on his face. "Very good! That's more like it!" Kisaki said as he was about to walk towards Takemichi, only to almost got shot by a bullet from Naoto's gun. "Fuck!" Kisaki cursed as Takemichi immediately ran towards the alleyway on the other side. Trailing behind Naoto and You.

Kisaki was furious that all of you managed to run away. He glared at the men who were only standing in front of the black van as they flinched from Kisaki's cold glare. "Don't just stand there! Get them!" Kisaki ordered as his men hurriedly chase after you all. "How did you know that would work?!" Naoto questioned you as you ran behind him. "...If I want Takemichi to save Tada, then I must need him alive..." You panted as you continue to run through the alleyway, trying to escape.

"T-They're g-getting on to us!" Takemichi yelled. Informing you both that all of you were being chased down by Kisaki's underlings. "This way..!" Naoto sprinted over to the left, which was full of closed stores. The three of you continue to run away from them as Naoto, then turned to another left while you followed behind him. Takemichi noticed that they were so close to catching him so before he turned to the left to follow you guys.

He pushed down a pile of boxes full of vegetables to block their way. "Nice move, Takemichi-kun!" Naoto complimented him. Takemichi just let out a sheepish laugh as he started feeling proud of himself. Naoto then, turned to the right, heading to another alleyway. "If we go through here! We might be able to esca-" Before Naoto could finish his words.

The only thing he saw as soon as he reached the end of the alleyway was the City's river. Naoto stopped in his tracks as he looks down at the edge of the ground, looking at the deep water below him. You and Takemichi also stopped in your tracks as you both took a moment to breathe in some air.

"What's...wrong...Naoto?" Takemichi panted while bending down as he touches his kneecaps. Naoto didn't answer him as he scans through the area, looking for another way to escape. Takemichi was confused at first but as soon as he saw that there was no longer a pathway ahead, but only the edge of the road right beside the City's river under it. "M-Maybe we can go back and look for another way out..!" Takemichi suggested.