✾Nineteen-Burdens✾

A/N: There is a song above so listen to it if you want and it might be a bit better if you read it on dark mode. (◍•ᴗ•◍)

◆____________________________◆

◆____________________________ ◆

(Tadashi's P.O.V.)

-August 28, 2003-

-Aoyama Funeral Hall-

I stepped outside the car I rode to get here, many people were already inside while a few were outside beside the entrance talking to a black-haired man. That must be Shi-chan's father, he looks exactly like him in their family portrait. I fixed my white necktie before proceeding on walking past the crowd of people. I waited for my turn to greet Mr. Hanma and give him my condolence.

After the people in front of me were done giving their condolences and were welcomed by Mr. Hanma. I bowed my head and introduced myself, "Ah... so your Hiroki-kun, My children have told me a lot about you. Thank you for being there for them and being their friend." Mr. Hanma bowed his head, "There is no need for that, sir..!" I said while shaking my hands, trying to stop him from bowing even though he already did.

After I was done giving him my condolence about his wife, he said thank you and welcomed me inside the funeral hall. As I stepped inside the hall, many people were already sitting on the chairs that were prepared for the unfortunate event. Six people were lining up to offer their prayers in front of Mrs. Hanma's coffin. I was in the last, so I waited after everyone was done, and it was finally my turn. I put my hands together and started offering my prayer, 'May you rest in peace in heaven and continue being happy.'

After I was done offering my prayer, I scan through the number of faces to see if I can recognize any of them. I saw Shuji sitting at the left corner of the hall right beside his mother's coffin. I walked towards him, his expression was glum, he wouldn't look at me straight in the eye and continued looking down. I know at times like this I am supposed to give my condolences, but Shuji looks like he couldn't handle another word of it.

I just mumbled an apology for the loss of his mother, he then started to look at me, plastering a smile on his face. "Don't look at me like that, I feel pathetic if you do." He chuckled, I bit my lip due to him acting like everything is okay even though it's not. I looked at a chair beside him and noticed that someone else was missing...

"Where's Shiori?"

(3rd P.O.V.)

-Your House-

You were laying on your bed covering yourself with your blanket trying to hide your presence from the world, and wanted to be by yourself as you stare at the wall beside you with a blank expression on your face. You couldn't think straight and only wondered why this tragic event happened.