✾Sixteen-This is all for Shuji✾

A/N: MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS BE WARNED⚠!!!

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

-SCHOOL-

Date: March 10, 1999

Like always, you were sitting at your desk not completely listening to the teacher in front during her discussion. It was basic mathematics anyway; algebra and calculus would have been more worthwhile to listen to. You glanced at the clock wall above the classroom board and examined what time it is.

It was currently 11:52, '8 minutes left.' You thought to yourself as you stretched your foot under your desk until you noticed a piece of paper that your foot hit. It was crumbled and was rolled into a circle, you opened it up seeing an ugly drawing that seems to be a girl wearing glasses and holding some kind of box?

 It was crumbled and was rolled into a circle, you opened it up seeing an ugly drawing that seems to be a girl wearing glasses and holding some kind of box?

Then there was an arrow labeling it as the word "YOU". The ugly drawing was colored, the eyes were blue, and the hair was black. Under the drawing, it is also labeled as "NERD". You let out an annoyed sigh as you glanced at the left corner in the third row. This time it wasn't kazaye since she was in the first row and has been avoiding you ever since that day.

It was one of the little handmaidens that always follows her because of her money.
'Seriously... Japanese kids like them need to chill.' You thought to yourself as you stretched your temples. The so-called handmaiden was just giggling along with her seatmate who was also a girl following Kazaye in the past.

They both giggle in excitement, seeing that you have finally opened the piece of shit they gave you. You let out another tired sigh again, thinking that the tricks they did to you were too childish and way out of season. They took some glances at you still smirking, so you thought. Why not show them something that suits their eyes?

You raised your middle finger just to see them stunned by your insult at them. You bent a bit over to Tadashi and nudged his shoulder to catch his attention. He looks at you holding a piece of crumpled paper with an ugly drawing as you used your thumb to point at the two girls who messed with you.