✾Thirty Six-Foreboding✾

A/N: PLEASE BE WARNED THAT THERE ARE TRIGGERING WORDS, ATTEMPT OF SUICIDE, MANGA SPOILERS, AND A BIT OF ANGST ?!!!!!!!⚠

It's better to read it using dark mode. 🙂

 🙂

(3rd P.O.V.)

-The year 2017-

Takemichi returned to the future after the fight with Moebius. When he went to visit Akkun on his job as a hairstylist, he got a call from Naoto. Letting him see his sister, which is Takemichi's ex-girlfriend, Hina. Their conversation with each other at Hina's place was quite awkward, so Naoto decided to take them out and soon left them alone together. Both of them drove to a park that brings back a lot of memories of the past. But Takemichi never expected that twelve years ago. That was the place where he broke up with Hina.

Takemichi couldn't believe what she just said and headed straight to the men's restroom. He washed his face from the faucet water to clear his head as he made a settlement. "I must change. I will ask her out!" He is convinced about his decision right now. He trudged his way out of the restroom, then suddenly met eyes with a tall man.

"Eh? You're not in the car?" The guy questioned as if he was expecting something that was supposed to happen. "How dull." He said nonchalantly as he walks away from Takemichi. "He's talking to himself? What a weird guy." Takemichi commented as he watches the tall man from a distance.