✾Twenty Four-Shopping time✾

A/N: MINOR MANGA SPOILERS BE WARNED⚠!!!

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

-Yotsuya Library-

"Shiori..?" you turned your head at the familiar voice and recognized him immediately. Sunflower blonde hair, ice-blue eyes, and a deep burn scar on his left eye. "Seishu...nii-chan..." You murmured his name as soon as he noticed that you recognized him. He gave you a warm smile like back then when Shinichiro was still alive. He hasn't seen you for months and missed you dearly, he wanted to embrace you in a tight hug, but he didn't. He walks towards you and looks down at the nostalgic blue eyes he hasn't seen for so long.

He patted your head, "Long time no see, Shiori. You've grown taller lately." He said as he began to ruffle your hair, "Ah! Hey!" You yelled. Seishu slightly laughed to see you struggling to fix up your hair. After a moment, you sighed, "I should say the same thing to you too, Seishu nii-chan." You smiled at him just like back then, Seishu was happy that he got to see you again after that incident. As the two of you were smiling at each other, that happy moment was suddenly interrupted by another familiar voice.

"Inupi? What are you doing here?" Koko asks as he was standing in front of the entrance door, looking a bit confused. "You two...know each other?" You pretended to act clueless. "Yes, Koko is my childhood friend," Seishu said. "What are you doing here, Inupi?" Koko sighed while waiting for a response, "I came here to look for you. Something happened, and you need to come." Seishu said nonchalantly, Koko sighed once more and scratched the back of his neck, then looked at you with a bit displeased look on his face. "I'm sorry, Shiori-chan, but I have to go. Let's meet again tomorrow." Koko said with a faint smile, disappointed that he have to cancel your reading session together today. You assured him it was okay so that it won't bother him so much.

Koko smiled at you once more before he started walking away with Seishu as both of them bid you farewell. You waved back at them, and as soon as they were no longer at your line of sight, you let out a sigh and cursed underneath your breathe. 'Seems like today's plans have been interrupted...' You thought to yourself before you walked inside the library and greeted the old lady at the counter with a good afternoon.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Didn't know you liked hanging around with little girls," Seishu said nonchalantly as both of them were walking upon the staircase leading to another street. "Jealous?" Koko smirked as Seishu rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Or was that some kind of warning of some sort?" Koko said. Seishu stopped in his tracks as he looked down at Koko one staircase below him.