✾Fifty One-Same goal different ending✾

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

"Just cut to the chase already

"Just cut to the chase already." You said in a stern voice as you gaze at Baji. "I know you didn't come here just for a date." You stated as you lean your back against the wall while crossing both of your arms and legs. "Sheesh, you're ruining the fun," Baji said, a bit agitated as he scratches the back of his neck and moves his body forward a bit.

"I already gave you your fun hours ago. Now tell me, what is it you really want?" You ask him, demanding an answer. Baji stares at you for a moment, and you stared back before he let a deep sigh escape his lips. "I was about to tell you after our date, but it looks like you don't like wasting your time so much." Baji chuckled as he leans his back on the wall, both of his arms, laying on the window's stool behind him as he opens his legs wide.

"I'll ask you again since you didn't answer me the first time I asked." Baji started, "Why were you there during the fight?" he asks in an undertone.

(Your P.O.V.)

There's no use lying to him. Even if I do, he'll see right through me. In my past life, people in the fandom thinks Baji Keisuke is dumb because he was having a hard time spelling a word and having difficulty moving up to the next grade. Even though, he was the first one besides Takemichi who discovered Kisaki's evil plans. I took a breath before I proceed to answer his question.

"I might not be able to tell you the whole story since it's personal, and I don't want a random person who I barely even know to start digging on it." You started with a harsh tone, "I was there in the fight to put a stop to Kisaki's plans. But it backfired a bit when Mikey almost killed Kazutora and you, attempting to stab yourself to death." You half-lied to him as Baji continues to look you straight in the eye, not even trying to avert each other's gazes.

(3rd P.O.V.)

"How did you know about Kisaki's plans?" Baji asks, "You're not the only one who holds a grudge against him." You chuckled, " At first, it was only a hunch, really. Before I started interviewing Osanai." You lied, causing Baji's eyes to widen. "He told me that Kisaki was behind all the strings to make Moebius. He was even the one behind the incident of Takemichi-kun getting stabbed in the hand." You stated as Baji continues to listen closely to your explanation.