✾Fifty Five-The cake to your heart✾

A/N: As you all can see, I am still alive!
(*´▽')ノ
MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS BTW!!!!

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

-Toman's meeting place (Shrine)-

"What's that, Shi-chin?" Mikey asks as he stands before you, staring at the box of delicious baked goods you made. You slightly chuckled from his curiosity before opening up the box, revealing a choco-looking powder cake with a light skin brown layer at the top and a dark chocolate fluffy layer at the bottom.

"It's a cake I baked this afternoon. I saw a video on the internet on how to bake it, although I'm not entirely sure if it tastes good." You smiled, "Do you want to try?" You tilt your head to the side a bit as you make direct eye contact with Mikey.

"Yeah!" Mikey beamed with glee. You carefully took out the cake from the box and placed it on the side of the staircase in the shrine, then slinging out your backpack from your shoulder and fished out the knife you brought. You took out the tissue that is wrapped around the sharp blade of the knife, then placed the tissue back into your backpack.

"This cake was only supposed to be for Tada and Onii-chan, though...." You started as you glanced up at Mikey, who was pouting like a child in front of you. "Mmmm...But I want to eat it too!" Mikey huffed as he stomps both of his feet on the ground.

"Oi, Mikey! Stop causing trouble for Shi-chin." Draken scolded behind him as he walked towards you both. "It's fine, Draken-kun." You assured him before you started slicing the cake into two pieces. "Did you bake that yourself?" Draken asks. You hummed in response as you opened up your backpack again and took out two paper plates with a plastic fork.

"Here, I know my baking skills aren't really that good, but I want you guys to be the judge on that." You laughed awkwardly, "Then, don't mind if I do!" Mikey bubbled as he swiftly grabs the paper plate and plastic fork from your hands. Then stabbed the other slice of cake with the fork and started munching on it.