Clarifications And Questions

A/N: Hello dear readers! First of all, this isn't a chapter, but please consider this on reading for a moment! I promise I won't take much of your time, so please, even for a moment

A/N: Hello dear readers! First of all, this isn't a chapter, but please consider this on reading for a moment! I promise I won't take much of your time, so please, even for a moment. I am here to make some clarifications and answer some of your questions.

◆Shiori/You◆
(Clarification)

Shiori/You is indeed a manipulative girl that I made and is inspired by another fictional character. Shiori/You is using Izana for the sake of changing the storyline, but it doesn't change the fact that Shiori/You likes Izana the way he is. Yes, it wasn't mentioned in the previous chapters, but it is true. You like Izana just how you like the other characters in Tokyo revengers (Except Taiju and Kisaki), but you're using him not only for Shuji's sake but for Izana's sake as well. And this applies to all characters, except the two names I have mentioned earlier, so please be prepared for more manipulation in the future chapters. So to those who commented that Shiori/You is heartless and only cares for Shuji, I hope I was able to reason out the truth to you guys.
(◍•ᴗ•◍)

◆Why don't we just kill Kisaki?◆
(Question)

I know many people hate Kisaki for the things he has done in the anime, but it's going to be a bit different in my fanfiction. Just so you know, I am not a Kisaki simper (I think?), and I am also a Kisaki slander (80% or below 100?). But if you were to kill Kisaki now, then there is no reason for Takemichi to travel back in time, and in the end, Takemichi and Hina won't be together. Taiju would still be stuck in Hakkai's and Yuzuha's life, then continue to abuse them, and Kazutora won't be able to realize his mistakes and continue blaming Mikey for everything.

There might be times when you hate Kisaki and times when you feel grateful, so just expect some things like that to happen in this fic. (I'm sorry of some of you might feel disappointed)

Is Shiori and Shuji blood-related?
(Question)

Yes, they obviously are.

Is Tadashi gonna die?
(Question)

Who knows. Do you want him to die?

A/N: So I have thought about this long and hard in my mind. I planned on maybe making a Hakkai Shiba x reader fanfic, cuz like seriously...

MY BOY HAKKIA NEEDS MORE LOVE AND ATTENTION! I ONLY SEE TWO FANFICS ABOUT HAKKAI, AND I MOSTLY SEE ONLY ONE-SHOTS ABOUT HIM, LIKE COME ON! HE NEEDS MORE ATTENTION!

So should I make a Hakkai Shiba fanfic after I am done with I'll change the storyline ?

Oh, and I'll be posting the next chapter tomorrow and it's going to be a bit longer than the previous chapters.
(^_^♪)