✾Forty Two-Sudden Change✾

A/N: I'm finally able to post a chapter today despite the heavy storm! Yay!

I planned on posting two chapters today, but I'm not sure if it's my Internet connection or wattpad that's preventing me from posting the other chapter.

It keeps on loading and won't let me post it. So I'll probably be able to post it by tomorrow alobg with the other chapters.
(◍•ᴗ•◍)

◆____________________________

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

"My name is Shiori

"My name is Shiori. Hanma Shiori." You introduced yourself with a smile as Kisaki stood before you. He didn't utter a word for a moment after the side character he brought along called out to his name once more. "Oi, Kisaki." Kisaki was awoken from his train of thought as he covers his mouth with his fists and clears his throat.

He then faced you with a wide smile as he closes both of his eyes and held your hand for a handshake. "It's nice to meet you, Shiori. My name is Kisaki Tetta." He introduced himself as you broke the handshake and return your hand to your side. "Thank you for congratulating me. I didn't expect a pretty girl like you to be here." He said in a coyish tone as he continues to put up a smile.

The side character he brought along was looking at him weirdly. "I'm just here to meet my brother." You chuckled as you close both of your eyes with a smile on your face. "Eeeh, is that so," Kisaki said in response, then suddenly Shuji grabs your wrists out of nowhere as he strikes a glare at Kisaki. "Sorry to interrupt your little chat, but we're going home now." Shuji plastered a smile as he pulls you by the wrists and nods over at Tada, telling him to come along.

As you were getting dragged by Shuji, you took one more glance at Kisaki. You could see he was observing you from a distance as he furrows his brows. You couldn't help but let out a smile curved on your face, seeing how troubled Kisaki is right now. You looked back at Shuji, who was still pulling by the wrists as he walks down the stairs.