✾Twenty Eight-Dreams✾

A/N: MANGA SPOILERS BE WARNED⚠!!!

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

Date: September 21, 2003

-Mejiro Kenshin Private School-

"Afternoon, Glasses-kun~!" You waved your hand at him from behind when he exited from his school

"Afternoon, Glasses-kun~!" You waved your hand at him from behind when he exited from his school. There were some students who witnessed you waving at him, which made him even more frustrated. "Why do you always do that in public..?!" Kisaki whispered-yelled as you hopped over to him.

It's already been five days since you started hanging out with him, and both of you would always go to the playground to talk. You played the role of a girl who wears clothes and acts with trends while Kisaki is still on guard about you.

You took out a lollipop from your jacket and ripped its wrapper off. You stuck one into your mouth while taking out another one as you walked side by side with Kisaki. "Want some?" You asked as you gestured the lollipop beside him. "I don't like sweets." He said nonchalantly.

"Ah... I knew you would say that, so try this coconut-flavored Lollipop! Trust me! It isn't too sweet, and it isn't too bland!" You bubbled as you waved the lollipop in front of him. He groaned in annoyance and shook your hand away from his face, but you waved it again in front of him. "Come on! Just try it! Please~" You pleaded as you showed him your puppy eyes.

He furrowed his brows and sighed. "Give me that." He said in an undertone. You cheered victoriously as he took the wrapper off of it and stuck it inside his mouth. It took him for a moment to finalize the taste of the lollipop on his taste buds as he took it out inside his mouth. "It's good..." He said softly, "Told ya so!" you said in response as the two of you walked together while eating your lollipops.