✾59.1-Shiba Siblings✾

A/N: MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS BE WARNED!!!!

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

"...Shiori...?" Unintentionally, Koko muttered your name in shock and confusion. He's not entirely sure if that's you, maybe the girl he's looking at is just a look-a-like. There were a lot of maybe's and what if's going around his head, trying to find a conclusion. Inui and Koko just stood frozen as the other Black Dragon members looked at them in confusion. While the other Black Dragon members who were busy snickering and throwing off a threatening look on all of you weren't bothered by Inui and Koko's action. Then, Hakkai stepped forward and came face to face with a Black Dragon member, who is a lot shorter than him.

"I told you not to hurt my friends!" Hakkai raised his voice. "So please!" "Hakkai, weren't you listening? we don't take orders from you!" A black dragon member yelled. The others started chuckling behind his back because to them, Hakkai was only the little brother of their boss. Nothing more, Nothing special. That's what they think.

"Stop," Inui ordered them all as they all turned their heads around to face him with wide eyes and furrowed brows of confusion. Koko looked at his friend with the same confused expression as the other members.

Inui started walking towards all of you with the same neutral cold expression he always has. "What are you doing, Inupi?" Koko asks a bit sternly as he just stood there in the same spot. Inui didn't answer him as he continues to walk forward. Yuzuha noticed that Inui was making his way in your direction. She stepped up and blocked his way to move any closer to you and Tadashi.

"Get out of my way," Inui said in an undertone. "And why the hell would I do that?" Yuzuha rebutted. Inui irked before he swiftly took out his pocket knife and pointed it at Yuzuha's neck, only inches away. "I said get out of my way," Inui repeated, but this time his voice sounded more threatening.

Hakkai hurriedly made his way beside Yuzuha and looks down at Inui. "If you're looking for a fight, then fight me." Hakkai griped as a nerve popped out of his neck. "That's enough, Inupi!" Koko yelled from behind. Inui clicks his tongue and backs away, returning to Koko's side. "Sorry for getting you involved, Takemichi." Hakkai apologizes as he faces Takemichi behind him. "Huh?" Takemichi was a bit confused. "The boss of the Black Dragons...is Taiju Shiba." Hakkai stated, "Huh?.... Shiba?" "Yeah, Taiju's our older brother," Yuzuha added as she lets Hakkai continue to explain. "The three of us are siblings."

"Now...what was the plan again?" Tadashi whispered. "Not get killed...let Koko and Inui recognize me...and not let Takemichi get beaten up by Taiju a lot...." You stated quietly after Yuzuha suddenly landed a kick on Inui's face. "Keep your hands off my little brother!" Yuzuha snapped. All of you, besides Hakkai, were surprised to see Yuzuha in action. Though you have already expected it, it still gives you the chills after you saw her landing a kick on Inui's face.

"Hanagaki! Leave this to us. Get outta here! Take care of Hina-chan, Hiroki, and Shiori-chan!" Yuzuha advised them as Takemichi nodded at her order and faces Hina. "Let's go, you guys!" Takemichi said, "TAKEMICHI-KUN! BEHIND YOU!" Hina yelled.

"Now tada..!" Tada rushed in and pulls Takemichi over to his side. Able to avoid Taiju's punch from the alley behind him.

"Your shit..."

"JUST GOT WRECKED!"

"JUST GOT WRECKED!"

A/N: Hello everyone! I am so sorry for the late updates and short chapters. I am just really busy with school right now that I didn't have much time to write the next chapter of my fanfic. But I promise that maybe a few weeks from now, I'll try to update double chapters in one day. (ˊ˘ˋ*)

So, to keep you guys company in my book a bit. You may ask me questions like last time, so that I can make it up to all of you. You can comment here or even pm me. I'll probably post the Q'nA chapter by tomorrow, and this time I won't delete it, I promise.( ̄∇ ̄)

Feel free to ask anything you want!
Just comment here or send me a private message if you want.

Have a nice day everyone!ꉂ(ˊᗜˋ*)♡