✾Sixty Seven-Meet up with Koko✾

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

After you received the text you got from Koko during New Year's; you told Tada about it, in case if something goes wrong, then he knows where to start looking for you

After you received the text you got from Koko during New Year's; you told Tada about it, in case if something goes wrong, then he knows where to start looking for you. Though the concept of this so-called meet-up is still unknown to you.

Tadashi already guesses what it might be, causing him to curve up a weird grin on his face, and secretly teasing you all the way home. "Delikado kana~" (You're Dangerous~") he teased as you pinched him really hard on his back. It was dreadfully annoying when he's like this, but you'll soon forget about it either way.

-Next Day-

You and Koko planned on meeting at the library after lunch today, which means you had a lot of time getting ready as much as you want. "Is that all your gonna wear?" Tadashi said with furrowed brows. You were wearing a black turtle neck with long sleeves, and a white panel skirt with matching black knee socks, and a dark brown winter boot. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" you turn your head on your shoulder to face him sitting on your bed.

"It looks kinda plain to me," he mumbles. "It looks quite aesthetic for me," you said as you brushed your hair off from your shoulder. "Aesthetic," Tadashi scoffed. "Oh please, you do know that half of your closet is full of clothes that I chose for you, right?" you quirked a brow at him with a smile. "That's because I asked you to," he countered, making you roll your eyes at him.

You looked back at the watch on your wrist, seeing that it was almost time for your meet-up with Koko. You grabbed your purse from your vanity and pulled your bedroom door open. "I'll be going now. You know what to tell to Onii-chan, right?" you question him. "Yeah, Yeah, I know. Have fun with your date!" he waves you off as he lays himself on your bed, playing a game on his Ipad.

"It's not a date," you reminded him once more before walking out of your bedroom and closing the door behind you. Ever since Koko texted you to meet up, you can't help but have a strange feeling. Swirling like a string around your gut. You kept thinking mountains of possibilities on what reason he has behind this, and you came mentally prepared for it. Well, not completely prepared. You let out a deep sigh before walking outside the gate of your house, then walked off.