✾Eighteen-Going off course✾

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

Date: August 13, 2003

-Shinichiro's Shop-

"Ne... Shinichiro nii-chan..." You called out to Shinichiro, who was smoking a cigarette by the counter table. He faces you, "Can I stay here during the closing time?" You shakily ask, he took out his cigarette and huffed out a smoke escaping his lips. "Why do you want to stay that long, Shiori?" He raises his brow at you, you looked down at the ground, "I just... don't feel like going home right now. The atmosphere is kinda uncomfortable hehe..." You lied while acting pitiful in front of him. Nothing was wrong inside your home, your only making that as an excuse for Shinichiro to let you stay.

He let out a sigh and said, "Ok, you can stay until closing time." "Yay!" You cheered while Shinichiro chuckled.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

It was already 6:02 on the wall clock that is above the counter. You were leaning your back against the entrance of the shop, waiting impatiently for the two expected characters showing up. After a few minutes of waiting, you saw two familiar figures finally walking in the direction of the shop.

'Finally!' You waited for this to finally happen as you quickly went inside the shop. The two boys were looking at the CB250T that is placed in front of the shop like a model. The two of them were chattering just as you had expected, you walked towards them pretending like you don't know them at all.

"Good evening! Do you both want to come inside the shop and see what else we have?" You asked them as if you were working inside the shop, then Shinichiro came. "Is everything okay, Shiori?" Shinichiro asks as he looked at you then proceeds to look at the two boys.

Shinichiro widened his eyes a bit as he recognizes one of the boys, "Is that you, Keisuke?" The young boy he called out blinked twice. "Shinichiro? What are you doing here?" Baji asks. "This is my shop," Shinichiro confirmed causing Baji to surprised while the boy beside him was confused. "You know each other..?" Kazutora whispered to Baji. "Yeah! His Mikey's brother." Baji said causing kazutora even more surprised than him. Later on, the three of them talked. Shinichiro told them that he was already planning on Giving the CB250T to Mikey during his birthday.

Baji popped out an idea saying that the three of them should surprise Mikey together. The three of them were planning on the surprise gift inside the shop while leaving you alone by yourself with no one to talk to.

But you took this opportunity to leave so that you won't get acquainted with Baji's and Kazutora's younger self. Shinichiro told you to wait so that he will be able to drove you home, but you immediately dashed off to avoid that from happening. You were already familiar with the place, and you took the bus to head home.