✾Forty Three-An old Story✾

◆____________________________◆

(3rd PO.V.)

As Takemichi and Tadashi followed Kazutora from behind, Takemichi kept shaking between his toes

As Takemichi and Tadashi followed Kazutora from behind, Takemichi kept shaking between his toes. He glances over at Tadashi, who seemed calm and composed. Takemichi felt a bit embarrassed, knowing someone younger than him is so calm in this situation. "D-Don't worry, Hiroki-kun. I'll m-make sure nothing happens to you..!" Takemichi stammered on his words as he tries to look tough in front of Tadashi.

"Uh...Yeah..." Tadashi said in response as he looks at Takemichi with uncertainty. 'And how is he going to do that exactly?' Tadashi questioned himself inside his head. After a few more minutes of walking on an unknown street, they have finally arrived at Valhalla's hideout.

"Eh? In here?" Takemichi questioned, "Yup." Kazutora answered in reply. All of them were standing in front of an abandoned arcade, the windows were broken and all kinds of graffitis were vandalized on the arcade's walls. "Already closed down a long time ago, though," Kazutora added before he stepped inside the abandoned arcade.  Kazutora walked over to a sign that says, No trespassing.

Tadashi followed Kazutora along with his beaten-up minions. Before Takemichi could step inside, he noticed graffiti of a headless angel on the arcade's exterior walls. After a moment, he followed behind them as they all enter the abandoned arcade together. The doors behind them were closed, and inside were full of members from Valhalla.

Tadashi scanned the area as he sees many guys wearing Valhalla's uniform just minding their own business as they took a quick glance over at Tadashi and Takemichi. Kazutora started walking across the arcade as Tadashi and Takemichi follows him from behind as they both walk past a lot of Valhalla members with scowls on their faces.

The arcade was filled with the smoke of cigarettes in the air as another member of Valhalla huffed out another one. Tadashi had to cover his nose and mouth using his arm, making sure he doesn't inhale any of it. Sure, Shuji always smokes when Tadashi is around, but not all the time. And the scent of smoke in the arcade is a lot stronger than Shuji's.