✾Thirty Seven-Sudden Visit✾

◆____________________________◆

(3rd PO.V.)

Date: August 6, 2005

Two days after the fight between Moebius and Toman, it has been quite peaceful

Two days after the fight between Moebius and Toman, it has been quite peaceful. Or so you thought. "Tada...what's the meaning of this?" You asked your dear old friend with a crooked smile on your face. Tada laughs sheepishly as he stood in front of your house's door. There were two males behind him.

The other was tall and had a dragon tattoo on his head down to his neck. The other one was short while munching on a dorayaki in his hands. "Yo." "Heya!" They both greeted you as you press up a fake smile on your face, trying not to look mean. "Hello there. Can I borrow Tada for a bit?" You said as you grab Tada's arm.

"Sure," Draken replied as he lets you drag Tada inside the house. Once he was inside, you walked back towards them, "It will only take a minute." You smiled as you close the door in front of you as they wait outside. "What were you thinking..?!" You whispered-yelled at Tada.

"Look, they kept pestering me on letting them meet you. But isn't this a good thing? This way, you can obtain more information about Toman if you get close to the commander and vice commander of the gang." Tadashi stated, well, he isn't wrong. But the only problem you have is that Kisaki might scheme something behind your back if you were to get close to them.

You sighed as you stretched your temples. "Your not wrong, but..." You hesitated a bit as your mind kept having second thoughts of your situation. It might not be a bad idea. If you were to get close to Toman, you might be able to take a strong leash on Kisaki's actions. You touched the jaw of your mouth while thinking of a rational decision and a good plan. Then soon, you gave in as you let out another sigh escape from your lips.

"I guess It's not a bad idea..." You murmured as Tadashi beamed out a smile. You walked back towards the door and opened it as you welcomed your unexpected guests. "Sorry for the wait." You chuckled sheepishly, "Come in." You welcomed them to your home as you gestured your hand inside. "Thanks, but no thanks. We only came here to say thank you for what you did during the fight with Moebius." Draken said as he plastered a smile on his face.