✾Twenty Six-Comfort the relatable✾

A/N: MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS BE WARNED⚠!!!

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

-September 13, 2003-

-Yotsuya Library-

You went to the library earlier while taking Tadashi along with you

You went to the library earlier while taking Tadashi along with you. You bought three cans of soda in the vending machine of a convenience store that the both of you passed by. You sat down on the grassy ground underneath the trees in front of the library while being hidden by a bush.

"What are you doing?" Tadashi asks as he leans his back against the tree. "Taking a break." You said, earning a curious gaze from Tadashi. He clearly knows that you're planning something behind his back without even telling him. "Don't worry. I won't do something stupid. Besides, I'm still a few minutes early before my reading session with Koko, so it's okay." You shrugged as you lay over the grassy ground using your arms as a replacement for a pillow.

Tadashi sighed and lay down next to you while looking up. It was already autumn, so the air around you was chilly, it's a good thing you were wearing a scarf and a warm jacket along with some comfortable pants. Truth be told, you weren't actually early for your reading session, you were late, and you were doing it on purpose. Good thing you didn't tell Tadashi the exact time when the reading session between you and Koko would start.

"Hey...Tada." You called out to him as he turns his head to face you and hummed in response. "Could you get me that crime documentary book, again?" You requested him, "You mean that book you were reading earlier before we went out to buy sodas?" He asks for confirmation as you gave him a nod showing he is correct. He sighed and got up from the ground, then dusted himself up.

"I'll be back!" He said as he ran off to the library and went inside the entrance to get that crime documentary you were reading earlier. You weren't exactly a big fan of crime documentaries, but it was kinda interesting, and you can't help, but feel fascinated every time you read a serial killer's plan that just made your head get filled up with sparkling interest.