✾Thirty Nine-Unfortunate✾

A/N: A but of angst warning⚠
(◍•ᴗ•◍)

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

-2017-

During the time of the 6th squad captain's nomination ceremony

During the time of the 6th squad captain's nomination ceremony. Takemichi was still in the future visiting a dear old friend after Hina's funeral. "Takemichi..." Draken mentions his name, "Get out of Tokyo. You nearly got killed, right?" Draken glances at his friend. "That's why you came here. To Kisaki, killing people is no different from squashing bugs." Draken said before he started walking out the door.

"Please wait! Why?! Why would anyone want to kill me?! Draken-kun!" Takemichi called out to him as he pleaded for an explanation, causing Draken to halt. "Kisaki adored Mikey. But before we knew it. That changed into hatred." Draken stated, "Kisaki... He wants to take away everything that Mikey holds dear."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Naoto, just what kind of guy is Kisaki?" Takemichi looks up to face Naoto as he took out a document on his desk table. "Kisaki Tetta, In the current Tokyo Manji Gang. He holds one of the most important positions as acting president. He's likely the one responsible for the repeated murder of my sister." Naoto stated as he continues to explain further in detail about the investigation the police department have on Tokyo Manji Gang.

Takemichi was bewildered. He hasn't met Kisaki even once yet and if he were to chase him down and take him out, right now. They both don't know where he is. Takemichi looks down as he pondered inside his thoughts. "Naoto. As I thought, there's only one way." Takemichi muttered.

"I will become the top member of Toman!" Takemichi announces with a stern face. "You were serious?!" "Yes! I'm really serious about this!" Takemichi was certain of his decision as he walks towards Naoto. "If I become the top member of Toman, I can stop Kisaki. I can also protect everyone, including Draken, Mikey, and Hina." Takemichi stated as he stood in front of Naoto.