✾Thirty One- Acknowledge✾

A/N: MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS BE WARNED⚠!!!

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

"So, what do you say? Wanna join?" Baji asks with a smile on his face

"So, what do you say? Wanna join?" Baji asks with a smile on his face. "I'm sorry...but I have to decline the offer. I'm not really interested in joining any gangs, so...See ya!" Tadashi immediately runs off behind them as he swiftly grabs his school bag from the swings.

Baji and Chifuyu had shocked expressions on their faces as they turned their heads behind them, seeing Tadashi leaving the public playground at lightning speed. It was a first for them that someone rejected an offer of joining Toman. Every time they recruit potential members they would always accept the offer. Tadashi is the first one that ever rejected it. "What an odd guy..." Chifuyu commented.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"You could have told me that you planned it all along!" Tadashi argued as he walks behind you with an upset expression. "Sorry, Sorry." You chuckled, "But if I were to tell you, then the plan might blow up. You're a terrible actor when you try." You stated, Tadashi pouted from your words since it sounded like you insulted him.

"But Shi-chan, you know I don't want to join any gangs. I told you that years ago!" Tadashi explained. "I know, Tada. I didn't plan on even letting you join Toman." You said as Tadashi raises his brow in confusion.

"Then...what was the use of the plan?" Tadashi asks, full of curiosity. You smirked as you twirl behind to face him. "I want them to acknowledge you." You said, "Acknowledge me?" Tadashi was even now confused. You hummed in response as you continued to explain while turning back, then started walking.

"Baji is Mikey's childhood friend and one of the strongest fighters in Toman. If Baji were to acknowledge you as a member, then Mikey and the others would get curious about you. The more curious they get, the more they learn about you and accept you as a member even though your not." You stated with a smile on your face. "So... you're saying that I need them to see me as a member, but not joining Toman? I'm still a bit confused."