✾Sixty Six-Wish✾

A/N: MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS BE WARNED!!!

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

Today was finally Christmas; you were inside your room

Today was finally Christmas; you were inside your room. Looking at yourself from your vanity, checking if your appearance is okay and there aren't any errors on how you wore your kimono. You tied the other side of your hair into a braid and tied it with the rest of your hair into a bun. You wore a cute (favorite color) Kimono that matches the hairpin on your hair.

"You ready, egghead?" Shuji said while banging his fist at your door. "Yes!" you answered before adding some finishing touches to your appearance. You headed over to your door; opened it; revealing Shuji leaning his back against the wall before you with his yellow and black Kimono. "You look nice," you smiled at him before closing the door behind you. "You look dull," he teased, gaining a stomp from your leg on his toes as he cursed underneath his breath.

"Do remember that we are related, so if I look dull, then the same goes for you too, Onii-chan." You smirked, then walked down the stairs as Shuji rolled his eyes before trailing behind you.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"You guys look good!" Tadashi complimented you both outside your house. "Same goes for you too," you complimented him back with a smile. The three of you headed towards the Shrine, where you would gather with the others. The three of you talked casually, never bringing up that depressing event from yesterday. You all didn't care; you felt grateful towards your older brother.

If it weren't for him, then your not sure what you would do with Tadashi. After a few minutes of walking, you all finally arrived at the Shrine. "Last one there is a rotten egg!" Shuji declared as he ran up the stairs, heading to the Shrine. "That won't be me!" Tadashi laughed as he ran up to Shuji, leaving you behind. "Oi! That isn't fair!" you fumed at them. You gripped on your Kimono as you raised them on each side so you could run up faster on the stairs.