✾Seventy Nine - To you I hate/love✾

◆____________________________◆

"Y/N!" Izana screamed your name from the very tip of his lungs as your body pulled downwards off the edge of the building. Your weight is being dragged by gravity as you let it pull you to a fall while staring at the running Izana, who has his hand reached out for him to grab you. That frantic image of him made you chuckle.

You've never seen him like that, even in your past life. It's funny, how you can easily turn a strong man into one of his pathetic states. It felt like time slowed done during the moment you both locked eye contact with each other and his hand was so near to you for him to grab you. But you're not gonna let that happen.

You moved your hand away from his proximity as you were now too far from him to reach, causing his eyes to open wide. Izana panicked when his fingers didn't reach even the tip of your pads as time finally returned to the present, and you fell. The high debris of the air hit your back as you fall and fall, your hair flying up with the strong current as your eyes remained fixed on Izana, who was about to jump but was stopped by other members.

'Seriously...' you thought for a moment before slowly reaching out to the string of the parachute behind your back. 'You said you hated me... now you're saying you love me?' you remembered those moments wistfully with a faint smile on your face, then pulled the string down as a huge thick white cloth came out from the bag and spread above you.

It lifted your body high, causing some grunts to come out of your gritted teeth because of the harsh force it pulled to go up. You held the straps of your parachute tightly and let the winds lead the direction of your parachute on where to land. You don't care if it's far away, the farther you are, the harder it is for him to find you. "A parachute...?" Izana uttered as soon as he sees you being flown away with the use of a parachute you found from one of the wooden crates.

Izana released a sigh of relief from his lips, his nerves slowly calming down as his members also backed away so their boss could return his composure. But not for long. After a moment, a nerve crawled out of Izana's neck, and the aura around him instantly changed when he gritted his teeth and clenched his knuckles tight. He was mad. All of them knew it immediately during that moment.

"W-We'll find her boss!" A member proclaimed, followed by the others as they also offered to find you for Izana. "No," he grumbled. "Boss?" A member looked at him quizzically as Izana raised his head and breathed out from his chest once more before turning his head on his shoulder and facing the member who looked at him confusedly. "I'll be the one to find her."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Your feet landed on the hard pavement of the street that's right in front of a rusty old building for a newscast that hasn't been renovated for years despite its channel's popularity. Some people were staring at you dumbfoundedly. You just laughed sheepishly and hurriedly pulled off your parachute and dashed away from that awkward sight.