✾Seven-First Generation✾

A/N: ⚠MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS UP AHEAD!!!!⚠

◆____________________________◆

The one on the middle who is sitting down is Shinichiro Sano.

The short light haired man is Wakasa Imaushi.

The long black haired man behind Shinichiro is Takeomi Akashi.

The buff tanned man is Keizo Arashi.

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

"Oi! What's going on here?" A black-haired man with a Quiff haircut with dark eyes while wearing a long black jacket, was standing in front of you and the delinquents who were messing with you.

'I-It's actually him! Shinichiro Sano, Mikey's older brother, and the Black Dragons first-generation captain!' You thought to yourself with excitement in your eyes. There were three people behind him. 'The one with long dark hair must be Takeomi Akashi, the one with light hair must be Wakasa Imaushi, and finally, the biggest of them all is Keizo Arashi.' You observed them up and down to see if they really are the characters you have portraited inside your head.

"To think that punks like you would attack a little girl all by herself!" Takeomi Akashi said. "THAT AIN'T VERY NOBLE OF YOU FOR A DELINQUENT!" Keizo Arashi yelled at them, you could see a large nerve tracing down his neck. The one holding you up by the collar suddenly let you go, and you hit the ground with your butt. 'That hurt, you fucking asshole!' you cursed at him inside your head.

"HUUUUUH?! AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS?!" The guy who held you up in the air questioned the unknown people who appeared out of nowhere. 'That jerk sure has a death wish.' You and Hiroki both thought in unison without giving any care at all.

"O-Oi d-dude... that's e-enough we need to go..!"
"Huh?! Why are you suddenly acting like a coward?!"
"Dude..! Look at their uniforms!"
"Huh?"