✾Fifteen-Special✾

A/N: MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS BE WARNED⚠!!!!

◆____________________________◆

(YOUR P.O.V.)

Date: March 3, 1999

New years already passed, and before Christmas even started. Shinichiro resigned from the position of the Leader of the Black Dragons. He also started opening up his own bike shop just like in the original storyline. And today is the day he would fulfill a certain promise of mine...

-Flashback-

"Are you not going to tell him?" I asked Shinichiro, who was fixing the wheels of a broken bike he saw under a bridge. "Tell what, exactly?" He queried while focusing on the repairs of the broken bike in front of him as he crouched. "About Izana nii-chan's birth." I specified, causing Shinichiro to stop for a moment. "Telling something like the truth isn't always easy, Shiori." He stated as he grabbed a small wrench from his toolbox beside him.

"I know. I know that very well." I jumped off from the wooden table I was sitting as stood in front of him. "But if you won't tell him the truth, he'll feel betrayed," I said. Shinichiro stopped what he was doing and looked at me. "How are you sure he will feel betrayed?" He asked as he looked at me immensely.

"You know how special you are towards Izana nii-chan. To him, you're the only family he cherishes." I stated, the both of us were silent as the hot breeze from the summer air flowed around us.

"Doesn't that also apply to you?" He said.

"You don't know how much you're special to him."

-End of Flashback-

Those last words gave me goosebumps all over. In my past life, I did love all the characters in this world, but it's a different kind of love. It's more like adoration and their personalities that caused me to like them. But if what Shinichiro said is true, then there is a high possibility my survival will be at risk if Izana sees me in that way.

But in the end, I was able to persuade Shinichiro to tell the truth to Izana, yet he dragged me along with him. Today is going to be a stressful day...sigh...

But if things go hectic, considering it's Izana I'm talking about, Tadashi will be there in the shadows to back me up. Right now, I am currently waiting for Shinichiro and Izana to come back from their ride together. While sitting on a short chair that Shinichiro uses in the shop. I just hope things go the way I expected them to be...

Moments later, they finally arrived. Shinichiro parked his bike in front of the shop while Izana was taking off his helmet. "Shiori, Were back!" Izana greeted me as he ran towards me, and sat down on the ground in front of me, then placed his head onto my lap. Seriously, he's like a cat. "Your so warm, Shiori..." He mumbled, yet I can still hear what he said. "Welcome back, Izana nii-chan and Shinichiro nii-chan!" I greeted them back as I gently rubbed Izana's Bleach blonde hair.