✾Nine-Lies✾

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

"Where have you been?" Your older brother Shuji asks you while he was leaning his back on the sidewall that was in front of the door inside the house. "O-Onii-chan! You scared me!" You exclaimed while untying your shoe lases and putting your shoes on the left side. "Yeah Yeah, so answer my question. Where were you?" He demanded an answer from you, and he needed it quick, "I was playing with some friends I made in school, they invited me to their house to play... and I accidentally lost track of time..." You lied. You acted a bit convincing so that your brother will be fooled and won't find out about what you did today.

"Huh? Since when did you have friends?" He asks mockingly with a sneer on his face. You pouted at him and stomped on his right foot. After you stomped his foot, he jumped from the throbbing pain and let out a scream saying, "Ouch". "That hurts!" He yelled, while you just rolled your eyes and went upstairs to your bedroom. You opened your bedroom door and closed it behind you. You threw your bag onto your bed and grabbed your journal, which was hidden under your bookshelf.

You opened your journal and wrote down some ideas you have inside your head for your next plan on how to change the storyline

You opened your journal and wrote down some ideas you have inside your head for your next plan on how to change the storyline. Once, you were done, you hid it again under your bookshelf and launched yourself onto your bed.

'This is harder than I thought...' You thought to yourself with tiredness, you knew changing the storyline was going to be hard, but you didn't know it was going to be THIS hard. Moments later, you heard a knock from your door, "Come in," You said. "Yo," Shuji said as he opened the door then closed it behind him. "Is there something you need, Onii-chan?" You ask your brother, who walked towards you and is now sitting beside you on your bed.

"Mmm... nothing much, I just had something on my mind that's been bugging me lately." He stated, "And what's that?" You asked him with a hint of worry in your eyes."You've been acting weird these days, and sometimes I caught you going home later than usual. Like, right now." He stated while making direct eye contact with you, you gulped a little from what he said. You have indeed been a bit stressed out lately from trying to change the storyline, but to think Shuji was able to figure you out while you were trying to act that everything was normal.