✾Fifty Three-Men in Black✾

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

Since you had nowhere to go, Naoto let you lay down on his bed, and he would be sleeping on the futon he had

Since you had nowhere to go, Naoto let you lay down on his bed, and he would be sleeping on the futon he had. Takemichi tucks you in with the blanket as if he was your nurse or caretaker. "Good night, Shiori-chan," Takemichi said a bit awkwardly before he turns off the lights in the room and closed the door.

"I don't trust her," Naoto said sternly as soon as Takemichi closed the door. "How could you say that, Naoto..?!" Takemichi whispered-yelled as he faces Naoto, who was leaning his back on the wall while crossing both of his arms. "It's suspicious." Naoto started, "How did Hanma Shiori know that you could time travel? You told me that you didn't tell anyone in the past about it." Naoto said as he looks at Takemichi and raises his brow.

"I didn't tell anyone. But now that you said it...I was also confused on how she knew." Takemichi said in response as he looks down at the floor. Naoto observed his facial expressions for a moment before he let out a sigh escape his lips. "Let's call it for a day. We still have more time to ask her questions tomorrow." Naoto said before he starts walking away from Takemichi.

Naoto's footsteps outside the doorway of the bedroom you were in slowly decrease by the time Naoto walked away. It took a moment for Takemichi to leave as he lets out a deep sigh and trailed behind Naoto. There was nobody outside the room anymore. If you were still in your residence you would have taken this chance to escape. But this isn't your residence.

This means that Kisaki has no control over this place which made you felt relieved. But then again, you can't always run away and hide forever. Just the thought of getting captured and being caged up in one of Kisaki's strings made you tremble once again. You tried to shake away your fearful thoughts as you shut your eyes and tried your best to fall asleep.

Few moments passed as you slowly went into slumber. Only to face another horrible nightmare like always. A sudden image of your past life's younger brother appeared in your head as his voice echoed throughout. Then, another image of Tadashi appeared along with your past life's younger brother as their voices converge with one another. Causing your head to throb in pain as both of their voices started echoing through you and images of them flash right in front of you.