✾Forty-Next Arc✾

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

-Your School-

You deeply sighed as you lay your head on your school desk right after class ended

You deeply sighed as you lay your head on your school desk right after class ended. Tadashi turned around to face you behind him as he places his arm on his chair. "What happened to you?" He asks. You frowned at his question as you answered him back. "You know exactly what happened, you traitorous bastard," you growled. This morning, before class even started.

You and Tadashi were walking to school like always. Then both of you stumbled upon Mikey, who was driving his motorbike heading to his school. Mikey offered both of you a ride, but you kindly declined his offer. He kept insisting with a smile on his face, and Tadashi had an idea in his mind.

Tadashi forced you to ride along with Mikey without any way for you to escape that situation. In the end, Mikey drove you to school with resulted in many students gossiping about whether Mikey was your boyfriend or not. "I am this close on strangling your neck, right now." You threatened as you gestured both of your hands, imagining his neck in between your hands as you strangle it.

"I'm surprised you haven't fallen for him, yet. I thought you liked him and was a fan." He stated as he moves his body to the side and leans his back against the wall. "I am a fan. But not the kind of fan who would immediately make a move on him, because I like him. My type of like is different from other fangirls." You explained as you furrowed your brows. "Besides, I already..." You mumbled, "What was that?" "Nothing."

In the midst of your conversation, a pair of hands suddenly slammed itself on your table. "I saw everything that happened today!" Emma shouted with a broad smile on her face. "S'up, Emma." Hiroki greeted her as she greeted him back. "So~ What's your relationship with Mikey?" she asked in a teasing manner.

"Nothing." You said nonchalantly, only causing Emma to pout a bit. "Are you sure about that?" "Affirmative." You immediately replied, not showing any signs of embarrassing emotions as Emma observes your face. "Eh~ Your no fun at all, Shiori," Kazaye commented as she leans forward behind you while placing both of her hands around your shoulders. "You sure your not interested in him? He's pretty good-looking." Kazaye said as she twirls a lock of your hair in her index finger.