✾Fifty-Date with Baji Keisuke✾

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

"What?" You ask as you made a dumbfounded expression in front of him

"What?" You ask as you made a dumbfounded expression in front of him. "I said, you owe me a date." He repeats once more as he points his index finger at his face. You couldn't believe it, you let out an irritated chuckle escape your lips. "I'm sorry, but I'm not going to a date with-" "She would love to!" Tadashi exclaimed from the doorframe as he pops out of nowhere.

"Tada! What are you-" "In fact, she's totally free this Saturday!" Tadashi cuts you off as he places both of his hands on your shoulders with a jolly smile on his face. "Great!" Baji exclaimed, "I'll fetch you on Saturday afternoon then." Baji smirked as he winks at you before stepping inside your house as he closes the door behind him.

You threw a menacing glare at Tada as you grab him by the collar and pull him towards you. "What the fuck did you just do?" You ask in a menacing tone, thinking whether you should kill this son of a bitch right now as nerve popped out of your cheek and wrists.

"Ok! Ok, hear me out..!" Tadashi whispered-yelled. "Look...I kinda heard almost everything about Baji-san finding out about us..." Tadashi started as you listen in closely. "You know Baji-san is the type to do things on his own. What if this time he is doing it again with you?" Tadashi pointed out. You soon hit a sudden realization inside your head as you let go of Tadashi's collar in his shirt. You pondered inside your thoughts of what Baji might be planning after he discovered you and Tadashi during the fight.

"You might be right..." you murmured as you look over to face Tadashi. "Are you sure this isn't one of your tricks to get me a boyfriend?" You said as you raise your brow at him in suspicion. "Pfft! Of course not! Why would I do that?" He stated as he shrugs both of his shoulders. You knew him for 8 years now, and of course, he didn't sound convincing to you. "Fine then..." You sighed before you turn around, and pulled the door open to get inside. While Tadashi follows you from behind.