✾Seventy Five-Scared to love✾

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

-Present Timeline-

"Tell my past self that the answer to my math question on number 5 on page 267 is letter B, okay, Takemichi-kun?" Tadashi said with a bloody smile on his face

Those were the last few words that Tadashi in the future told Takemichi before he helped him flee away from Kakucho. Through their escape, Tadashi advised him not to come back once everything in the past is settled. He said it would be for the best. Takemichi was unsure why Tadashi would advise him that, but if he says it's for the best and will be able to save everyone... then he'll listen, he has to listen. And right now, his back in the past and your present.

"Do you remember the theory I told you about?" You looked over at Tadashi, who is sitting on the wooden railing beside you on the treehouse. "Which theory?" he turned his head to look at you as he tilted it to the side a bit. "The other time leaper theory," you responded to him as you crossed your arms together and rested them on the wooden railing. "Did you finally find out which one is true?" he questioned you with a serious face.

"Not yet, but I did find something that made the other theory wrong," you stated. In your past life, there were more than two theories about who is the second time leaper. But the most popular theories were about Shuji and Mikey being the second time leaper. "Three days after mom's death... I held his hand..." You started off as you continued explaining to Tadashi the details.

"Onii-chan..." you mumbled your brother's name as you both were remained seated in your old house's living room. "If you were to be given a chance to save mom... would you take it?" you glanced up at your brother, who was staring blankly at the floor below him.

He didn't answer for a moment, as he lets himself drift into his thoughts before answering. "Hell yes, I would..." Shuji clenched his knuckles together as a small nerve popped out of his skin. You stared at your brother before standing up and extending your hand to him. He looked at you with his brows furrowed, confused about what you are trying to do.