✾Forty Four- Bitter tongue ✾

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

"That

"That..." Tadashi uttered out unintentionally, shocked by the truth. "That's the day we became separated," Baji said in the conclusion of the story in their childhood. "I had a brother ten years older than me. He died, though." Takemichi remembers what Mikey told him during the day they first met.

'Mikey-kun's older brother died. And they're the ones who killed him?' Takemichi thought to himself. "Kazutora stood up for me, so I didn't end up in juvie." Baji started as he smirks, "I've been waiting for Kazutora to get released!" Takemichi was stunned. Knowing of the fact that Baji has been siding with Kazutora from the very beginning while Tadashi just kept quiet standing beside him. 'This guy...he's fucking crazy.' Tadashi thought to himself as he took a glance over at Kazutora.

"That's a very interesting backstory." Ahane chuckled from behind Baji as he sats on the stage. "In that case, welcome aboard, Baji," Ahane said as he took out a white jacket from his side, which is Valhalla's uniform, and handed it over to Baji.

Baji catches it and swiftly wore it on his well-figured body. "Send this message to Mikey." Ahane looks at both Tadashi and Takemichi, they both look back, paying attentively to his words. "A week from now, on October 31st. In the abandoned car lot. Valhalla vs Toman, our decisive battle!" Ahane announced.

"Remember to deliver it to him or else," Ahane added in a threatening tone before he stood up from the stage. "Kazutora, you can kick them out now," Ahane said as he walks away from the crowd, followed by his two followers. "Hai~," Kazutora said in response. He started walking away, leading Takemichi and Tadashi to the door of the arcade.

As soon as they got out, Kazutora patted both of their shoulders with a smile on his face. "Thanks for the help today, you two!" Kazutora beamed. Takemichi and Tadashi glance at each other while feeling the uneasiness they both detect. "Ne, Hiroki. I'll take you back to your school since this place isn't safe for a little kid like you." Kazutora said with a smile as he pats Tadashi's back. "E-Eh?" "W-Wait, Kazutora-kun! Hiroki-kun is-" "Don't worry, I'm just taking him back to his school as a fellow senior from another." Kazutora smiled as he turns his face to the back to face Takemichi.