✾Sixty Three-Saved but...✾

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

'What's taking her so long?' Tadashi pondered inside his head as he held Lily (the cat) in his arms. More than 10 minutes has already passed when he called you, and Choji Ahane's presence beside him, sitting on the same bench, isn't helpful at all.

Just being with him during the search is giving Tadashi a bad feeling, and it's surely starting to get worse with this awkward atmosphere of not talking with each other. But soon, that awkward atmosphere got broken. "I'll go to the restroom for a bit," Ahane said before standing up from the bench. "Uh- sure," Tadashi stammered as Ahane gives him a nod then left.

When he walked off, Tadashi let out a deep sigh that he has been holding back for hours. Finally, get a relaxing breather from the person who keeps getting his guard up. "Meow," Lily purred on his touch, Tadashi let out a chuckle as he pats her soft fur on her back. Now that he thinks about it, Lily is already old, very old to be exact.

He doesn't know what her age is. But just based on her thin and wrinkly appearance despite having white fur. He could tell that Lily won't last long. While getting stuck in deep thought, he was awoken by a familiar voice calling out his name. "Tada!" You waved your hand at him from the other side of the railway station, between the railway.

His eyes sparkled by the time he saw you. He stood up as he carried Lily in his arms, heading towards the crowd of people, waiting for the train near the edge of the railway. You felt relieved that nothing happened to him. You looked around as you scan through the crowd for any areas that'll lead you to the other side.

You raised your toes so that Tada can see you a bit clearer as you cupped your mouth. "Wait for me!" You yelled before you headed off. Though things seemed okay, for now. Hidden in the crowd, there stood a guy who had hidden intentions of getting rid of Tadashi for the humiliation he cast upon him a few months ago.