✾Seventy Three-I'm here✾

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

"Shi-chan?" That familiar nickname, that dear old voice that you haven't heard for so long. The very person who is standing only a few inches away from your reach. Those mesmerizing red ruby eyes, the silver silhouette of his hair, there was only one person who had those features that you dearly longed to see. "Tada?" Your voice came out hoarse.

Your legs shake as you force your body to take a step, slowly and one by one, heading towards the boy you used to know all these years. When you were already close to his figure, you slowly reached both of your hands to cup his face gently. 'He changed so much...' you thought to yourself, observing the face of your dear friend that you haven't seen for so long.

He was taller now, a bit more muscular than before, and his hair has also gotten a bit longer. "You've changed a lot," you smiled as you try to fight back the tears from leaking out of your eyes. "I feel like Shi-chan has gotten smaller, or maybe I'm just too tall to see it?" he joked as he closed both of his eyes, also trying to fight back to be on the verge of tears.

You raised your toes slightly, wrapping your arms around his shoulders as you embraced him in a hug. "I missed you... you stupid white rabbit," you said softly with a smile on your face. Tadashi hugged you back, embracing you within the hug, "I missed you too, Shi-chan..."

The Haitani brothers looked at you both with faint smiles on their faces. They both know how important your previous family was. And how they both know that they can't fully replace them in your heart. It was a bit painful for Rindou to see, seeing you happy being embraced by the first person who you see as your little brother, but it was worth it because he could finally see you smile genuinely again.

"But wait..." you broke off the hug as you turn your head on your shoulder to face the Haitani brothers. The brother could see the confused look on your eyes as they both just stood still and smiled, not doing anything to Tadashi, who would be an outsider inside this territory. "Why?" You questioned them both.

"Me and Rindou both know how much you missed them, we're just giving you a chance to..." Ran trailed off, not sure of what to actually say next, and Rindou took notice of that. "To really be happy... for your own good," Rindou finished it off. Your eyes shot wide, not expecting that the Haitani brothers would do this just for you. You felt happy and grateful towards them, not knowing that they cared about you this much. "But don't misunderstand," Ran added.

"You'll only get to spend time with them for 6 hours, and you need to come back before the sun goes down, or else we'll have to do extra measures," Ran smirked. 'Of course, that'd be the case' you sighed inside your head. "I see...I understand..." you agreed in understatement as you glanced back at Tadashi then walked towards the Haitani brothers. The brothers raised a brow on why you were walking back towards them, then you reached out your hands as you embraced them both in a hug.