✾Fifty Seven-The past he keeps✾

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

Today was a Sunday, the usual day when the sun is always up and is blazing its hot rays down the earth's surface

Today was a Sunday, the usual day when the sun is always up and is blazing its hot rays down the earth's surface. Every Sunday, there is always a special occasion between you, Tada, and Shuji, which is going out for some ice cream. You were wearing a plain white t-shirt the same as Shuji and Tada as the three of you walked down the noisy street together.

There was an ice cream store near the city's beach that you guys always go to. Though riding a bus or a bike is always an option, but you guys prefer to walk your way there. While the three of you were on your way, you stumble upon a familiar pair of blonde hair and blue eyes. Together with a peach-haired girl who is shorter than his height.

"Takemichi-kun?" Tada tilts his head to the side a bit. "You know them, Takemichi-kun?" Hina questions as she faces Takemichi. Takemichi answered her and nodded his head, "Having a little date with your wifey?" Shuji grins. Hina blushed by that statement and looked at the ground below her, both of her eyes showing off a light red color.

"S-Stop joking around Hanma..!" Takemichi also got embarrassed by Shuji's teasing. But his gaze immediately changed after you elbowed your brother. "Onii-chan, stop that," You scolded your brother only for him to roll his eyes at you in annoyance.

Takemichi's gaze focused on you. The sudden image of your future self appeared inside his head. Remembering the vivid appearance of yours before he starts comparing the you that he sees now, and the you he met in the future. Takemichi was already close enough to be on the verge of tears but holds it in to refrain from causing a weird scene with you guys. You noticed his sour expression and how his eyes looks at you with sorrow and sympathy. You were a bit confused by his change of mood, but somehow, you have a guess of what it might be.

"Uh...Takemichi-kun?" Hina questions a bit worriedly as she faces her boyfriend. Takemichi has immediately snapped away from his train of thoughts and gazes at Hina. "Are you okay, Takemichi-kun?" Hina whispered. "Uh-...Y-Yeah," Takemichi stammered at his words, then looks at the three of you.