✾Four-Change the storyline✾

A/N: Hello dear readers! Before you proceed on the story I just want to warn you that there are MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS AND SOME FILIPINO WORDS AND REFERENCES SO BE WARNED⚠️!!!!!

But to those who aren't Filipino, please do not fret since I will be putting some translations  below the story or maybe at the comment Section for you to understand! 😊

NOW ON TO THE STORY!

____________________________◆

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

Shiori looked at her older brother, who was bowing his head apologetically in front of her. 'Is this really the Shuji Hanma I know from the original storyline?' she thought to herself with concern if the boy in front of her is one of the antagonists in the anime. "I'm sorry Shiori. From now on I won't cause any trouble to both you and mom and avoid any fights!" he exclaimed.

Shiori just giggles a bit because of her brother's sudden vow. "Don't worry Onii-chan. I already forgive you, but are you really sure you won't cause any more trouble?" Shiori asks her brother and raises a brow. "Y-Yeah!" Shuji said. "Hmm...Honestly... I don't want Onii-chan to stop fighting." Shiori said to her brother while thinking, 'You need to get used to fighting since you will be facing a dangerous future ahead.'

"I want Onii-chan to continue on fighting, but not fighting with people who are older and stronger than you. I want you to fight with people who are on the same level of age and strength as yours, Onii-chan." Shiori said with a smile on her face leaving a confused look on her brother's. "You don't need to be in a hurry to get stronger, Onii-chan. Take things slow and never give up." Shiori said as she shows her brother a gentle smile of her with her eyes half-closed. "A-Are you not worried that I might cause trouble for both you and mom?" he asks his sister, "I am worried, but Onii-chan actually enjoys fighting, right?"

Shuji was a bit shock, by his little sister's statement and stayed quiet for a few seconds before giving her a nod in agreement. Shiori just smiled at him and said, "I won't stop Onii-chan from doing what he wants, but I will stop him if he does something bad and make a bad decision!" Shiori said as she placed both of her hands behind her and twirl. "I'm sure mom will understand too," Shiori added.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Your really...too nice Shiori..." Shuji said softly while smiling warmly at his little sister. "It's because I love Onii-chan and nothing can change that," Shiori said as she grabbed both of her brother's hands and held them. The atmosphere around them completely changed, it was all warm, gentle, and fuzzy. Both of them already said what was on their mind and listened to each other's problems to avoid any more unnecessary misunderstandings in the future. "Since we have already cleared up the misunderstanding. I want Onii-chan to promise me something." Shiori said while locking eye contact with her brother and smiled at him, "Hm?"