✾Sixty Two-Suspicion✾

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

'This is so weird!' You thought to yourself as you sweat enormously despite the winter season

'This is so weird!' You thought to yourself as you sweat enormously despite the winter season. Just a while ago Kisaki was massaging your hand. Was it to help you? Or was it to distract you because he had something behind his back?

It was so weird to the point that you are willing to jump off a cliff, then die and forget everything. In the beginning, he acted sly, and cunning, and even threw a hidden insult at you by using a flower to compare. Then just a few minutes ago, he acted like he was worried and then helped you. 'I want to leave...' You sighed mentally.

Kisaki was still walking in front of you as you walked behind him. You were still looking for the cat in a very awkward silence after what happened moments ago. You thought he would interrogate you with a bunch of questions after that, but it seemed like he knows the situation you are in and doesn't ask.

You felt relieved that he could read the mood so easily, if not, then you would've totally beat him up to the pulp. "Why didn't Hiroki join Toman?" he suddenly asks. You gaze up at his back as he continues to walk before you, not batting you an eye. "Tada doesn't like joining gangs. His only hanging out with them because they are his friends." You answered.

"Is that so..." he chuckled, causing you to raise a brow. "What's so funny?" you irked. He stopped in his tracks and turned his head on his shoulder to face you. "It's amusing that the heir of the Hiroki family would be friends with some delinquents." He stated as you gaze up at him with a cold expression.

It's obvious, that this bastard is aiming for you to spill out the beans. He isn't dumb, he knows that you're like him, and he's like you. "I didn't know status still evolved in the word friendship," you mustered up a smile as you close your eyes and stood a few inches away from him as you tilt your head a bit.