✾Six-Shinichiro Sano✾

A/N: MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS⚠

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V)

"Huh?" Tadashi Hiroki had a puzzled look on his face with a bit of annoyance hint to it.

"I said, Let's make a deal." You said with a plastic smile on your face with both of your eyes closed. "What is it that you want?" he asked in an upsetting way. "I want you to work with me on a silly plan of a little six years old girl~," You said in such an imperative way. "And why would I do that?" He asks while giving a slight chuckle and was clearly annoyed. "You are bored, right?"

"You were born with a talent to fight, yet you are hiding it and pretending to be a complete loser at school. That makes me wonder~, Tadashi Hiroki-kun, who had a brilliant talent to fight is hiding it and isn't bragging about it like any other kids. I could only think of two reasons. One is that it might be related to your family, Two it might be because your the type of person who doesn't want any attention and rather keeps it a secret, am I right or am I wrong? Which of those two reasons are correct?" Yet again, you showed him a plastic smile with both of your eyes half-closed. Tadashi Hiroki just went silent and didn't answer. He kept thinking about who the hell is the girl in front of him right now.

Of course, from the very beginning. He already knew that you were only keeping a facade to everyone in school. Yet, he only minded his own business because he didn't want to get stuck in trouble and get attention from everyone. Hiroki Tadashi is the type of boy who is like a spider when a person looks at him. Eye to eye, he gets scared and runs away, and quickly hides like a spider. But when a person lets their guard down, they'll get stuck at his web without any way to get out and devour them WHOLE. While YOU, on the other hand, is like a beautiful innocent owl. Acting like a fragile creature who looks so pathetic and weak, but little do people know. YOU already have them trapped in the nest you have made just for them.

"What do I get from this silly plan of yours?" he asks with a furious face

"What do I get from this silly plan of yours?" he asks with a furious face. "A friend!" You said with a very confident tone, "Huh?"

"It seemed like Hiroki-kun didn't have any friends at school and rarely talks, so I thought you might be lonely and would want a friend to chat with!" You said as you tap your cheek with your index finger. "Why would I need a friend?!" He yelled at you. " Come on now~ If we become friends, I promise you won't get bored with me and have lots of fun! And besides~"