Requests

Leave requests in the comments here or in private messages.

As it said in the description, I welcome requests but if they make me uncomfortable or I feel although the creator may be uncomfortable with how it is done, it will not happen. Please respect that and request sensible ideas. I will not write oneshots centred around or involving ships between mcyt's because I don't feel comfortable doing that. Make your requests clear, but don't write the story for me. If you an unsure how to set this out, I suggest doing something like this:

Autistic character/ characters:

Other characters I would like to be involved:

Vague prompt: (maybe something like, a meltdown at school or a sensory overload at a party)

Any other things you feel are necessary:

However, you don't have to set it out this way. But I will ask people to be polite with their requests. Manners don't cost anything and if you are rude, your request will not be done. Please appreciate that I also have a life, so requests may take time to be completed. And if there is an idea of my own that I would like to write, that will most likely come first.

Also, I would like everyone to keep in mind that autistic people are not babies and we shouldn't be treated like them. Just because something seems childish doesn't mean they are acting like a child. Nothing is to be mocked, sexualised or babied. Please keep your 'awwws' to yourself, I appreciate them but I don't want them to fill the comments. Things can be sweet or cute, but it should be reserved for relations between characters or nicer things. Chewing on a shirt sleeve, as a way to cope with a bad texture isn't cute. 

And autistic people are still people. Most of these oneshots will involve the character having relatively low support needs (meaning they don't need a lot of support) as that is what I experience and know how to write authentically, but if a character does possess higher support needs, they are to be treated just the same.

Please mention it, if you are upset with anything I write or have missed out trigger warnings. I will correct them and be sure to apologise profusely. You can do this in private messages if it makes you more comfortable.

Anyway, thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy!

Thank you,

Tag