Do what makes you happy (Techno and SBI)

The request for this chapter was: Could I please request a fic in which Technoblade is autistic and stimming a bunch on stream, and the SBI is there supporting him and maybe joining in on the stimming to have fun and encourage what makes him happy? I think it's be a cute fluffy idea that shows how happy stimming can make an autistic person

A/n going to take us all back to MCC 4, with the SBI team, I think that makes the most sense.

Techno's POV:

I was streaming, I always loved streaming. I mean making all the YouTube videos was fun, and definitely what I originally enjoyed the most. But after finding so many friends who also stream, streaming has become my favourite thing. And watching chat go wild is both overwhelming and awesome!

Anyway, it was a MCC day (one of my favourite days) and this time I got to be with Phil, Wilbur and Tommy. I knew Phil and Wilbur super well already and would class them as my best friends. Tommy -however- I didn't know super well, but well enough to trust him. And plus, Wilbur trusted him and I trusted Wilbur's judgement.

Sorry I'm getting sidetracked again, that happens a lot. Adhd things you know. Maybe it's an autism thing too. If I'm honest, they both just blend into each other now. Phil and Wilbur both knew about my diagnosis', both of them I mean. Everyone else (including the internet) only knew about my adhd, it was kind of just the way it had all worked out. I'm not sure why I decided not to tell people I was autistic, but I did, so that's that.

I was very excited as MCC started, mostly because I got to stream with my best friends and that always made me excited. And when I get excited, I stim more. That's just how it works. And it's not those 'uwu, so cute!' kind of stims you see online a lot. Like sure I flap my hands but I also just repeat the letter e. That's where chat get it from. Chat is just like their streamer I guess. Like streamer, like chat. And sometimes, when I'm overwhelmed my tics are more aggressive, more violent. Luckily, it was just the excited ones this time.

The first game was skyblockle, which made me even more excited. I mean it's stressful sure, but it's also pvp! Like come on, who doesn't like pvp! I started to make random 'ba' sounds, going in a pattern, and just let it happen. Normally, I try to stop it on streams just because I prefer for the rest of the world not to hear it. But sometimes I don't care enough for that.

"You alright mate?" It was Phil, just checking in. I liked it when he did that. He didn't baby me or anything, he just kind of let me know he was there if I needed him.

"Yea, just excited to play with you guys."

"Well I'm not excited to play with you, but you all should be very excited to play with big man TommyInnit!" Tommy perked up.

"Sure, sure Tommy." I said, sighing and going back to my stimming.

"Are you beatboxing Technoblade?"

"Nope!"

"Oh that's a shame. You could have been in Wilbur's next song." Wilbur unmuted and joined in.

"I heard my name, what are you saying now child?"

"Nothing Wilbur!"

"And why don't I believe that?"

"I don't know, you should though. I am a very trustworthy man."

"Tommy you're barely a trustworthy child."

"Fine!" Tommy bit back and went back to talking about the event. I carried on stimming.

"You know that's actually quite a good beat Techno."

"Thanks Will."

"Can I join in?"