Riding a bike pt.2 (Tommy and Wilbur+KSI+George)

Wilbur's POV:

I followed Tommy out to the school playground, where we met George and JJ.

"Hey, nice to see you guys again." Tommy stood there anxiously as us other 3 made small talk.

"So uh, I'm going to be here for a bit. Then I'm going to disappear again, then I'll be back. But Tommy wants me to explain to you guys why he doesn't know how to ride a bike. You both know Tommy is autistic, but with that comes a lot of coordination issues. Tommy finds things like catching, writing and tying his shoe laces pretty difficult. But hopefully, he can learn today and make a stupid vlog out of it." I turned to him quickly, "that good?" He nodded and smiled at me, before training his eyes back down to the floor.

Tommy's POV:

JJ and George seemed fine about my 'difficulties' let's call them, and we got started with it. At first it went alright, just a lot of falling over and them making jokes rather than actually teaching me. That went on for who knows how long, switching from place to place, and every time, I would play to the bit, but I was getting tired and my brain was hurting.

"Pedal Tommy, pedal!" I could hear Wilbur screaming, George running along side me, and I was trying my best. The bike started leaning and I couldn't fix it, and so falling to the floor I went. My chin scraped across the gravel and my head slammed into the rocky floor to try and catch myself. I lay there, just waiting for my mind to catch up with my body. It was so frustrating. I mean I know we were making a vlog out of it and it was supposed to be fun, but it's so frustrating when you can't do something everyone else can do and the reason you can't do it is because you are yourself. Because people shout about being yourself and not letting others bother you and then aren't helpful when being your true self means you can't live the exact same way as them. Wilbur crouched down in front on me, offering out a hand. "You want to take a break?" I nodded wearily, and pulled myself up.

"You're doing well Tommy." JJ said in an effort to cheer me up. I just put on a smile and followed Wilbur. I could feel scrapes on my legs rubbing against my jeans, it was horrible.

"Tom, I'm really sorry I've got to go quickly. George and JJ know what they are doing, you'll be fine, I promise." I tried to hide the panic that was practically swallowing me whole and just nodded, sitting down on a small brick wall.

George came down and set next to me, obviously noting my anxiety. "I've got a kinder egg in my bag, you want it?"

"Sure, thanks." I cracked my knuckles and picked at skin on my fingers, just trying to calm myself down. George went to find his backpack quickly, JJ stood in front of me, on his phone.

"You alright man?"

"Yea, Yea I'm fine. Just need a little break that's all. Just a bit tired you know."

"Ok, it's fine to take a break, you just seem stressed that's all." 

"Oh," I gave an awkward smile and tried to calm myself down more. Not much was working.

I got out my phone, sending Will a quick text: when are you going to be back

I stood flicking through apps on my phone suspiciously, waiting for Wilbur to message me, or for George to come back. The second one those 2 options happened first.

"Here." He pushed the chocolate into my hand.

"Oh thanks." I nervously unwrapped it. "Actually, why don't we film it. Make it into some bit about 'gogy' making me feel better." They both agreed with me, and I prepared myself for the 'big man, but also child' bit.

Time skip to a bit later:

Wilbur's POV:

I felt a little bad for leaving Tommy when he wasn't having the best of times, but we only had one day to shoot this music video. The minute I had finished my part, I returned to the playground. They were back out with Tommy on the bike.