Kristen, make him stop! pt.3 (Phil and Wilbur+Kristen)

TW- stressful hair loss

Phil's POV:

I was on my tiptoes, I knew I was on my tiptoes. But it was a force of habit, and I did it more when I was stressed because I didn't mask as much. I dumped my towel and clothes on the floor of my bedroom and went back to the streaming room. Sure enough, there in the beanbag, there was some on my hair. I had pulled out some of my hair. I didn't know what to do. But I wasn't sure I could even do anything. I just wanted Kristen back. I wanted her to stroke my hair the same way she had always stroked it. I wanted her to give me a massive hug. I wanted her to stand right in front of me and tell me everything was alright. But she was in America.

I started pacing up and down my streaming room. I went to go pull at my hair, and that's when I started crying. My hood was in the way, but it just set me off. Wilbur came running into the room.

"Phil. It's alright. Kristen said she was going to fix it when she gets back."

"But she won't be back for ages."

"She's going to be back really soon."

"Not back tonight. Not back to help now. Not back to stop it from happening in the first place. Not back!"

"I know mate. And I'm so sorry she's not going to be back any quicker. But I'm here, and I want to help like last time. So, would you like me to get your blanket?"

"Blanket please."

"Can you keep your hands away from your hair while I go and get it?" I nodded. "Thank you." He disappeared, and I zoned our until he reappeared. My hands hadn't gone near my hair, but they had started cracking my knuckles over and over again. But that stopped when I took the blanket and backed myself into my corner. Being in the corner made me feel safe, it felt like a hug without the person I didn't want to be near. I put the corner of the blanket back in my mouth because it calmed me, and then fiddled with the tag of it.

"It's alright Phil. I know it's upsetting, but it's not a big deal. No one is going to make fun of you for it, okay? I won't let them." 

I was starting to cry again, "I just want Kris. I want a hug."

"Do you want a hug off me?"

"Yes please."

"Come on then, I won't fit in the corner with you." He opened his arms. I sat next to him and he hugged me sideways. I didn't like it. It made me feel funny and it wasn't a good funny, it was a bad funny. I threw the blanket on the floor and stood up, waving my hands around. Wilbur stood up and faced me.

"Do you want a stood up hug instead?" I just cried and ran into his arms, nearly knocking us both over. "I know I'm not replacement for Kristen, but I'm trying mate. I promise I'm trying."

"I know. I just miss her. I wish she never went."

"We all wish that. It's been so hard seeing you so upset. Even Tommy was worried."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. You're allowed to be upset."

"No more hugs." He let me go. It was nice, but we weren't big huggers in our friendship group and that made it feel weird.

"I have my guitar with me, would you like it if...?"

"Please can you play it."

"Yes, that's what I was just going to ask."

"Thank you." I started drying my tears with my hoodie sleeve. It was one of my merch ones, and I liked wearing it during meltdowns because it was Kristen's favourite design. He came back with his guitar and sat in my gaming chair. I sat in the corner. I didn't know all the songs he was playing but I liked how they sounded. It made me feel calm, and like Kristen was hugging me. I started rocking. I hadn't rocked as stimming since I was a little kid, but I had picked it back up again since Kristen had left. I closed my eyes, and learnt back into the corner. I was already in my pajamas, and had a blanket lazily draped over me, and with the guitar in the background, I started to fall asleep. I had already been awake over 24 hours, and it was getting to me.

"Phil?" The guitar had stopped playing, I opened my eyes. "Why don't you go and lie down? You didn't sleep last night, and you've had 2 meltdowns today." I just hummed and went into the bedroom. Dragging my blanket behind me. 

I was just getting comfortable, when I heard Will outside. "Phil? Can I come in?"

"Yea." It was a sleepy yea.

"Kristen asked me to do this. You remember those stupid original drawings I did of the l'manberg flag. And if you think about it an anteater looks like an elephant, if elephants didn't have big ears, because of their stupid long noses. And the girl hedgehog Phil! The girl hedgehog, with the eyelashes! Do you remember when Tommy said if they made Colin the caterpillar cakes, they should make Tommy the Big Man cakes too? And we joked about how Tommy would be made to look like the caterpillars?..."

"Stop it!" I was laughing so much I could barely breath. Wilbur had this thing of turning my visual brain against me, and he had started to get others to do it to me too.

"NEVER!" He laughed.

"Give me your phone." He handed it to me unlocked and he was still laughing.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm calling Kristen." I waited to hear her voice first.

"Oh no. Wilbur? Is everything okay? What's happened? Do I need to call someone?"

"Make him stop Kristen. My chest hurts." I was still laughing.

"Oh, I don't think I will, when you've just scared me like that. Go ahead Will. Kill him with laughter!"

"Phil. Think of a slide, now there's a baby going down it. Now there's a pit of the end of the slide that the baby is going to fall him. But Tubbo's in the pit, and Tubbo catches the baby. Then Tubbo becomes the chaotic child he is, and punts the baby onto the moon, never to be seen again." I was laughing so much I was getting hot, so I took off the hoodie and moved my blanket.

"Kristen, make him stop!"

"Ok, Wilbur. You can leave it for today. Night you 2, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Night."

"Can I go to sleep now? I'm really tired."

"Yes, I am too. But I just wanted to check your head. Make sure you haven't cut it or anything whilst you were pulling at your hair."

"Ok."

"I'm only checking because you won't be able to do it yourself, it is literally on the back of your head."

"I know. But Will?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. And your head's fine, just try and get some sleep. If you can't sleep, come in and wake me up. Kristen has sent me a list of things to do, but she asked if I would be alright doing them with me. She's worried about you mate, that's all."

"Yea, ok. But I'm exhausted. We'll probably have more problems on other nights."

"Oh, ok. Thanks for telling me. Night Phil."

"Night Will."

A/n Hey. Thank you so much for reading. Stories coming surrounding Tommy's new vlog, and possibly Fundy's vlog. But I had an idea that I could write a couple more stories that are set in the time between this story and when Kristen comes back. I think it could be quite cool, but let me know what you think.

Hope you enjoyed this one, and thank you so much for 400 reads, and all the comments and votes. It means so much and is motivating me to write a lot more. So more stories coming soon. Hope you have an amazing day.

Thank you,

Tag