Sensory toys (Phil and Wilbur+Kristen(mention)

A/n Hey. So just as a heads up. I went with the idea of continuing on with Kristen, make him stop!, as I mentioned in the author's note, in the third part. I might do a couple more of these. And I'll make sure to mention they are a continuation, as to not confused anyone. Enjoy!

Wilbur's POV:

I woke up around 8:00, and went downstairs to get myself a cup of tea, still in my pajamas. Now, I had no clue where everything was in Phil's kitchen, and I was trying to be quiet. Which was difficult. But eventually, I found everything and went to get milk from the fridge. Sure enough, there was milk in there, but not much else. A ketchup bottle, a yogurt (which I then saw was out of date) and very little else. I was worried; even if Phil needed to go food shopping, this was ridiculous. Maybe we could go today, was my first thought. The second thought I had, was that Phil had probably not gone, because he couldn't. He had barely handled that Subway. And I knew he hated wearing masks. Online shopping was an option, but it depended what he wanted to do. Maybe now that I would be going with him, he might find a little easier?

I looked in the cupboards and found a box of cereal. So I had that for breakfast, and sat on my phone in his lounge, until Phil woke up. Which was 4 hours later. I didn't mind, and he obviously needed the sleep. "Oh, morning Phil. You alright?" He grumbled a little and made himself a tea. "I'm going to take that as a no."

"Sorry. Just not feeling great."

"What? As an ill? Or that same deflated feeling from yesterday?"

"Overwhelmed. I wake up overwhelmed sometimes. It just happens.  Makes me feel dizzy, out of it and nauseous. And then I can't eat so that just makes it worse. And yea, same deflated feeling."

"I'm sorry about that Phil. And, I know it's probably going to be a no, but did you want to go food shopping today? You barely have anything to eat."

"Maybe. Well, it's a yes. I've been needing to go, but I don't know man, not feeling up to it."

"Not even if I did it with you?"

"No. Sorry, don't think it would make much of a difference."

"Oh ok then. We'll see how everything goes, but you've got nothing to have for lunch, so do you want to order a pizza and try to go shopping this afternoon?"

"I suppose so."

"Ok, well I'll order it now."

"I'll go get ready."

The pizza arrived around half an hour later, and I called for Phil to come down. Weirdly enough, I hadn't heard any sounds from upstairs, and I still didn't now. I went up and looked for him. He was lying on the bathroom floor, blanket lying next to him. "You alright Phil?" I didn't get an answer. That's when I noticed the almost invisible ear plugs. I lay down next to him. I guessed it was him being overwhelmed, considering he had mentioned that earlier. He turned to look at me and took the ear plugs out. "Hey Phil. You mind if I chill here with you for a bit?"

"What about the pizzas?"

"They're downstairs. Why?"

"Because I'm hungry, and it's already past lunch."

"And you aren't dressed, so clearly something has happened. Why are you lying on your bathroom floor?"

"I just like the way the floor feels. It helps me with sensory overloads."

"Ok, so were you having a sensory overload?"

"No, but I was overwhelmed, and I didn't want to have one in the shop later."

"So we are going food shopping this afternoon."

"Yea, I guess so. Sorry I'm not dressed yet."

"Phil. You don't have to apologise so much, it's fine. I'll go downstairs, you just come down to eat, when you're changed."