America: day 10 pt.3

Techno's POV:

It was 3 am. I had fallen asleep on the sofa and was woken up by Tommy.

"Tech?" I rubbed my eyes and stared at the sobbing boy in front of me.

"You're okay, sit down and we'll sort it out." I moved my legs out the way, and patted the couch next to me.

I grabbed the blanket off the couch he had been laying on, and wrapped it around his shoulders before, turning on a lamp on the other side of the room. "Do you want to tell me what happened?"

"I had a dream about what happened earlier, when Ranboo woke me up and then Wilbur got all weird." He said, now drying his tears. "And then I woke up, and I was confused, but I didn't know what to do,a don then I just started crying and I don't know."

"Tommy, Ranboo didn't wake you up yesterday."

"Yea he did and then I sat there for a bit, and then Wilbur started being weird."

"Tommy, you woke up and Wilbur thought something was wrong because you were completely zoned out, you didn't respond at all, and seemed upset."

"I think I was dreaming."

"Sounds like it. And that's fine, we'll let the others know in the morning. Do you want to go back to sleep, in your own bed this time?" He nodded, but gave me unsure look. "Do you want something to eat?"

"Yes please."

"Were you nervous to ask?"

"Sort of."

"That's a question for another day, what do you want to eat Tommy?"

"I don't know, I'll have a look."

I got myself a glass of water and sat back down and eventually Tommy came and sat down, eating some fruit he had found. We sat quietly, enjoying each other's company without the need to talk. Once he had finished eating, he trudged upstairs, blanket dragging behind him. I lay back down on the couch and fell asleep quickly due to being so tired. Maybe the next day would be better.

A/n Hey. Thank you so much for reading. I'm sorry this is so short, but I really didn't want to go into the next day/ part of the America series yet. I'm also really busy at the moment with school and struggling to find the time to write. My next part is ready to go, so that shouldn't be an issue, and I'll try to do some more (including requests) when I get the time. Hope you enjoyed and have an amazing day!

Thank you.