Chapter 5

"The Girl's First word"

A WEEK LATER.
KIM FAMILY HOSPITAL WARD 003.

Lisa held the book reading the story

Lisa held the book reading the story. The sudden sleeping sounds coming from the girl's bed indicated she was asleep. Lisa put the book down and stood up. She pulled the quilt to cover the girl's body well. She covered every part of her body leaving only her face. She stared at the girl's face.

Jennie felt Lisa's breathe on her face and opened her eyes only to see Lisa looking at her closer. Jennie blushed and spoke.

"Are you married?" Lisa looked taken back by her words but she answered Jennie anyway since those were her first words that she had spoken since a week ago.

"No" Lisa answered.

"Do you have a boyfriend/Girlfriend?"

"No" Lisa said and now became curious about what Jennie was aiming at.

"Do you have a sister who is not really your sister and she might be in love with you?"

"None that I know off"

"Ooh, that's a relief then"

"Why do you ask?"

"Then, since you are single, am I allowed to fall for you?" Lisa looked at her curiously as she continued

"Since the first day I saw you, I couldn't take my eyes off you. Is that the same as first love? I think I'm falling for you. Am I allowed to like you?" Jennie said sheepishly.

Lisa smiled and spoke. "You are the first person to confess to me in a sickbed. You're a unique case".

"Then, what is your answer?"