Chapter 105

Lisa and Seulgi rushed into the hospital and met Jisoo at the emergency ward standing by the beds of Irene ans Jennie.

"Jisoo, what happened?" Lisa asked looking at the IV drip connected to the ladies.

"They were drugged. We found a date **** drug also known as Ketamine in their blood, Lis". Jisoo said. "Come with me to my office. I have already asked the senior nurse to keep watch. They are safe here"

****
"I think is something they ate, but we will find out more when the results from the forensic department comes out". Jisoo said.

"Something they ate? Jen sent me a photo of some dishes that they ate at Din Restaurant this evening." Lisa said.

"Lisa, we don't have much time. We have to go there and catch whoever is responsible for this". Seulgi stood up ready to go.

"Chu, please take care of them. We will be back" Lisa said and followed Seulgi out.

Meanwhile at din restaurant.

Alex, the waiter who served Irene and Jennie tended in his resignation letter suddenly to the manager.

"Why are you suddenly quitting, Alex? Am I not paying you enough?" The manager asked.

"It's not that, sir. My mother is seriously sick; I need time off to take care of her". Alex said putting the letter on the table.

Suddenly someone knocked at the door of the office and Alex and the manager turned looking at the door. One of the waiters walked in and spoke to the manager.

"Sir, Ms. Manoban and Ms. Kang are here to see you" At the mention of the big names, the manager immediately stood up.

He was flustered and confused as to why they would suddenly come to his restaurant but all the same said "Let them in. Alex, let's talk after they are gone"

Alex nodded and before he got leave the door opened again and in walked Lisa and Seulgi with the police.

"You are the manager here, right? One of your staff poisoned my fiancée and her wife" The manager's eyes widened and Alex got alarmed. He started walking towards the door subtly.

"Sorry, Ma'am, that is impossible" The manager said and Alex suddenly pushed the policeman at the door and ran out.

"I guess we got out culprit". Seulgi said and ran out after him.

Police Station:

After bringing Alex to the police station, he told them everything about what happened and they checked the CCTV cameras and found out it was Lorca who did that but in the middle of the questioning Lisa received a phone call and went out to answer it.

"Hello, Jisoo are they awake?" Lisa asked but Jisoo suddenly said.

"No, actually Jennie is missing" Jisoo said over the phone and Lisa sighed and bit her lips.

SECURITY ROOM:

Lisa, Seulgi and Jisoo watched the CCTV camera footage.

In the footage, Jennie got up from the bed and looked at Irene who was laying by her. She covered Irene probably with quilt and picked her phone and credit card from the bag and put them in her back pocket before leaving the ward. She opened the door to the stairs and went out through the back door exit.