Chapter 88

"It seems that you were looking forward to seeing me. Should I be glad or angry?" Ruby Jane said and closed the gap between them. She stood boldly closer to Lisa and looked up at her "I really like tall and beautiful woman. Hello, Lalisa Manoban. Nice to finally meet you, I am Ruby Jane, the eldest of the four of us"

Ruby jane pouted her lips and frowned "It's seems you are not that happy to see me, Lalisa. Why? Are you that disappointed after seeing me?"

"Let's go home before you catch a cold, Ruby Jane" Lisa said and turned around. But Ruby Jane touched her sleeved. When she look back, Ruby jane instantly lunged towards her. She swiftly wrapped her legs around Lisa's waist and her arms wrapped around Lisa's neck tightly.

"This way is better. Lalisa, carry me this way to the car or we are not leaving this place" Ruby Jane said and looked at her daringly. Lisa tried to get her away from herself but Ruby Jane stuck to her like a gum refusing to let go.

"Stop messing around, Ruby Jane. We are in the middle of the road" Lisa told her.

"The more reason why you should get me to the car already. Today is Friday, I really don't want to miss the club tonight. Lalisa, let's go to the club. I promise to make you happy" Ruby Jane said and leaned her face closer to Lisa, Lisa turned away and sent her to the car.

Lisa opened the car and threw Ruby Jane inside the passenger seat before getting into the driver's seat. Ruby Jane frowned and looked at her displeased. Lisa ignored her and drove away.

CLUB ZENITH

It was past 1:00AM and the club was extremely loud and deafening yet it didn't stop Ruby Jane from messing around as she stood in front of everyone holding the pole ready to do pole dancing

It was past 1:00AM and the club was extremely loud and deafening yet it didn't stop Ruby Jane from messing around as she stood in front of everyone holding the pole ready to do pole dancing. Because of her, Lisa had made the manager of the club to clear the pole area so she could be dancing alone without the rest of the people in the club getting closer to her. She was already dressed provocatively and the men were practically undressing her with their eyes.

After attempting to sleep with Lisa since they got home, Lisa decided to accept Ruby Jane's request of coming to the club. It was better than being in the same house with her. She was an extremely dangerous woman who was out to mess with Lisa.

"That is not Jennie, neither is she Nini nor Jane?" Irene asked as they sat at the counter watching Ruby Jane dance.

Irene's question brought Lisa back to her senses and she nodded her head. "She is called Ruby Jane?

"Wow, this is really unbelievable. Another hidden character. Lisa, why do I suddenly feel that your life is like a movie that I am watching?" Seulgi said and Lisa glared at her.