Chapter: 135

:MANOBAN VILLA

Lisa opened the door and Old Master Manoban rushed towards them worriedly. Lisa put Nini down and Alice entered with them into the villa.

"Child, how are you? Why do you always put yourself in danger? Come, let grandpa see if you are hurt in anyway?" Old Master Manoban said sizing Nini up.

"Sit down". Lisa said to Alice and she did.

"Look at you. What are all these cuts? Did you get them because you went to save Leo?" Old Mr. Manoban asked feeling guilty.

"Grandpa, these are nothing. I will be fine after I put on some ointment and take some medicine. I am fine. Every one worked hard to protect me. Lisa, Seulgi and My Brother" Nini assured him.

"How are you fine? Lisa, quick, call Jisoo to come to check Jennie" Old Master Manoban said.

"I am already here, grandpa" Jisoo said after opening the door. She walked to the hall and looked at Nini adding, "I can't believe you two went against my words. Do you even see me as your doctor?"

"I'm sorry Jisoo. This was something only I could do and I followed your words and got only some minor cuts. See, I am fine?" Nini said.

"Look at you trying to patronize me" Jisoo said and put down her medical kit. She turned and saw a girl sitting quietly and she looked at her asking "This is ... ?"

"Oh, this is my childhood friend Rosie. But she is now called Alice. Jisoo, can you attend to her first? She took most of the hits that were meant for me" Nini said.

"Oh, I see. I didn't know you had childhood friends. Alice, right?" Jisoo asked looking at the Alice.

"You can call me Rosie" Alice said and looked away. The way Jisoo looked at her made her feel goosebumps. No one had ever looked at her intensely like that.

Jisoo smiled and said. "Okay, Rosie. Let's see how bad your cuts are" Alice looked at Nini.

"You can trust her, Rosie. She is a good doctor" Nini said.

"And a good woman" Jisoo added making Alice to blush. Alice showed Jisoo her hands and Jisoo saw a bruise on her stomach as she lifted her hands up and quickly lifted her sheet up startling Alice and she subconsciously held Jisoo's hand twisting it sideways with a murderous look.

Jisoo screamed and Nini turned to them. Seeing how Alice had changed, Nini walked to them and sat by Alice and said "Rosie, It's okay. You are hurting her. She just wants to help you. She won't do anything else. I promise"

Alice slowly let Jisoo go and realized what she did and apologised "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you"

"I thought you were the only crazy one here, Nini" Jisoo said and Nini smiled apologetically.

"Okay, Rosie. I need you to trust me. I won't hurt you. I just want to take a look at your bruise. I saw a large bruise on your stomach when you lifted your shirt. Can I see it?" Jisoo said.

"Jisoo, you can use my laboratory. Rosie is not used to being with a lot of people" Nini said.

"Okay" Jisoo said and stood up, "Follow me, Miss" Alice stood up and went with her.