Chapter 122

MANOBAN VILLA:

Lisa and Seulgi entered the house and saw Irene walking out of the master bedroom. She rushed to them and asked impatiently.

"Hey, you are back?"

"Mm". Lisa replied and Seulgi hugged Irene.

"How did it go?" Irene asked.

"It went well. We won the case thanks to those evidence Nini provided. How is she?" Lisa asked and sat down.

"She is still sleeping. I will get you two some water to drink". Irene said and went to pour two glasses of water.

"Hey, do you think that man will be okay? Lorca. You said he was going hysteric?" Seulgi asked.

"I asked someone to follow him. I have a hunch that Mandy might try to do something to him so I asked someone to tail him and report to me immediately when something happens to him". Lisa said and took the water Irene brought them.

Irene sat next to Seulgi and held her hand affectionately.

"So, is everything over now?" Irene asked leaning on Seulgi's shoulder.

"Not yet. We are still yet to find out about your parents' relationship from Mandy. Meanwhile, I have submitted the governor's embezzlement evidence to the prosecutors' office through my lawyer. He should be getting a notice soon" Lisa said.

"That's good. Who told him to mess with us first? How dare he even bring that woman to my wedding? Thanks to them, we didn't and can't even have our honeymoon anytime soon". Irene lamented.

"Don't worry, love. We will go on our honeymoon as soon as everything is over" Seulgi said patting Irene gently and Lisa shook her head and stood up saying.

"Please, send your affections to your house, I'm going to check up on my wife too".
Seulgi and Irene laughed and got up to go out.

"Whatever, I was one who stayed back to take care of your dear wife" Irene said and looked upstairs "The hypnosis this time seemed to have drained her out. She was like a log of wood"

"Thank you my dear friend" Lisa said while going to the room.

Lisa entered the room and saw Nini sleeping soundly on the bed. She went closer and looked at her while murmuring "It's really Nini. I guess I'm married to three women. No, they are actually four now. Lucky me!!!" Lisa said with a smile and went to change.

She entered the bathroom and turned on the shower and heard a phone ringing. She ignored it and went on to bath.

When she finished and got out of the bathroom, the bed was empty and the phone was gone. She frowned and went out of the room to check the hall while calling "Nini, Nini are you there?" She didn't hear any response and no sound.

Lisa went down in her towel and saw the main door slightly closed and her phone on the sofa rang. She answered it "Hello. Okay, follow them and send me the address"

"Yes, boss, but, boss. I just saw a lady getting down from a taxi. She looks like the young Miss"

"What? Follow her, make sure you don't lose her. I will be there immediately" Lisa cussed and quickly went in to change. "shit".