Chaper 120

DID can be distressful and usually makes it troubling to function well in one or major areas of one's life and this is partly due to the gaps in the ability to recall everyday events, important people, important personal information or traumatic events.

Although not everyone experiences DID the same way, for some the 'altars' or 'different identities' have their own way of lifestyle, habits, postures, gestures, and distinct way of talking. Switching of these 'altars' could take hours to days or weeks and even months where the different personality will be control of the host body

But, DID should not be confused with bipolar disorder because they are two different things. Bipolar disorder is vastly different from DID in that bipolar patients still have all their memories intact and are conscious of their actions. They remember everything about their lives and does not experience this 'out of body' experience that DID patients go through.

Bipolar disorder mostly has to do with the change in the mood of people. Having instant mood swings and a sudden outburst of emotions that make it impossible for people to have a reasonable communication with you.

Having studied deeper into Jennie's condition, Lisa was now well versed with all her personalities and could recognise them by their voices hence she was able to tell first hand in the bedroom the one who was speaking to her.

Jennie frowned the more she heard everything from Lisa and couldn't help chuckling sarcastically as she spoke.

"So, let me get this straight. This person that I don't remember too well is my uncle whom Nini and Jane is acquainted with and apparently he is the cause of all my woes, claims that Lisa is keeping me away from him? Is he crazy or what? Wow!! Why didn't Jane just kill him that night? Should I kill him myself?" Jennie said and Lisa noticed a hint of annoyance and cruelty in her eyes. She was furious.

"Jennie, I suggest you calm down. I'm still not over the shock from the last time last year." Irene who also noticed the change in her said cautiously. The last memory of Nini hurting herself still traumatised her so much.

"So, are you going to meet him in court or what? What exactly is going to happen now?" Jennie asked angrily and looked at Lisa.

"He said we should contact him through his lawyer. But before that. There is something I found out last night that I need to tell you guys about" Lisa said.

"What is it?" Seulgi asked.

"It concerns Irene and Jennie. Your parents to be precise" Lisa said.

"Our parents? What do you mean by that?" Irene asked.

"Ruby Jane showed me picture of your parents the time she was here. The day we went to the castle for the materials. I later took the picture to look into it. That was when I remembered that I once stumbled upon a picture while I was investigating Jennie's background 6 years ago.

I didn't think too much into it back then but after what Mandy Bae said at the wedding I decided to check those photos again. It seems both of your parents knew each other" Lisa said.

"What?" Irene asked.

"What do you mean? How is that possible?" Jennie asked and looked at Irene. They were both confused.

"Yes, Lisa. What do you mean by what you said?" Seulgi asked.

Lisa picked a large brown envelope from her side and opened it. She removed a stack of photos and placed them on the table. Irene picked one photo and said.